My bosses are amusing...

BigToque

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
I work for the audio visual department at my university.

Right now, two of my supervisors are studying for some certification through a place called infocomm.org.

Anyway, there was a little practice test on the web and we all took it. (http://www.infocomm.org/fileStore/CTS_a...vanced_Course_Readiness_Assessment.pdf)

Anyway, I scored 7/10 (I got #1, 2 and 7 wrong). Anyway, I watched them do the test and they got scores of like 5 and 6, but told me they got 9 and 10.

unbelieveable...

tami

Lifer
Nov 14, 2004
they don't want to look like they're stupider than you.

you should know how it works.

eigen

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2003
Originally posted by: Stefan

Right now, two of my supervisors are studying for some certification through a place called infocomm.org.

Anyway, there was a little practice test on the web and we all took it. (http://www.infocomm.org/fileStore/CTS_a...vanced_Course_Readiness_Assessment.pdf)

Anyway, I scored 7/10 (I got #1, 2 and 7 wrong). Anyway, I watched them do the test and they got scores of like 5 and 6, but told me they got 9 and 10.

unbelieveable...

We have the same job.

SagaLore

Elite Member
Dec 18, 2001
Originally posted by: eigen

unbelieveable...

We have the same job.

Are you his boss? :D

Koing

Elite Member <br> Super Moderator<br> Health and F
Oct 11, 2000
I got 7/10.

I got 2, 8 and 9 wrong.

I thought the flow of elections through a conductor was the current? Or is it different, because the flow of elections through a 'wire' is the current.

Koing

eigen

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2003
Originally posted by: SagaLore
Originally posted by: eigen

unbelieveable...

We have the same job.

Are you his boss? :D

Nope i just do crap like this at my university.I also do alot of classroom technology stuff as well.

Koing

Oct 11, 2000
Originally posted by: dug777
i only got 6 :(

but then that was just on general knowledge :eek:

Who studied for that one? :p

Koing

Sex Smurf

Golden Member
Oct 13, 2004

unbelieveable...

Had a boss who wanted to give new hires a computerized QA test. He said that he scored very high and our lead also scored high and passed. When we asked her (the lead) how hard the test was, her response was, "what qa test?" Our manager was full of sh!t because no one in the whole company came close to passing that thing.

Koing

Oct 11, 2000
Originally posted by: Sex Smurf

unbelieveable...

Had a boss who wanted to give new hires a computerized QA test. He said that he scored very high and our lead also scored high and passed. When we asked her (the lead) how hard the test was, her response was, "what qa test?" Our manager was full of sh!t because no one in the whole company came close to passing that thing.

LOL that is brilliant man :)

Koing

totalcommand

Platinum Member
Apr 21, 2004
Originally posted by: Koing
I got 7/10.

I got 2, 8 and 9 wrong.

I thought the flow of elections through a conductor was the current? Or is it different, because the flow of elections through a 'wire' is the current.

Koing

By convention, current is the flow of Positive charge, not negative charge (even though the electrons are really moving in the opposite direction.

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
be glad they get to be the face of any crisis with the top brass, rather than you. They're good for that.

Koing

Oct 11, 2000
Originally posted by: totalcommand
Originally posted by: Koing
I got 7/10.

I got 2, 8 and 9 wrong.

Koing

By convention, current is the flow of Positive charge, not negative charge (even though the electrons are really moving in the opposite direction.

YES that is it. I knew I was missing out on some small detail.

Koing