My booty call is cheaper then Walleye's :P

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
Well, since I've just broken up with my girlfriend, and im only availble for another month untill boot camp, I figured I'd squeak in a booty call :p On a side note.. this is a NEW girl... one that i've known for a bit, but never thought anything of.

Anyways, I dont see what the big deal is. Some people think its evil to something like this. Anyone, opinions? Evil? Fun? Shut up Bob and stop bragging? Go hang a salami, im a lasagna hog? (its the same backwards)

Btw, no pics.. Tyler's post scared me away :p

huey1124

Golden Member
Sep 19, 2000

yeah, it will be considerably cheaper if you head down to Tijuana. i hear the going rate for donkeys are only $5.

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
Shes only 2 hours away via the train.. which is like 11 bucks :p

And uh... yeah, I have the Tallbill nickname for uh.. well, figure it out

xuanman

Golden Member
Oct 5, 2002
Originally posted by: TallBill
Shes only 2 hours away via the train.. which is like 11 bucks :p

And uh... yeah, I have the Tallbill nickname for uh.. well, figure it out

if it's mutual decision, i don't see anything wrong with it

Jan 31, 2002
Good man! You go get that Vengeance Booty! :D

But you lose points for no pics. I mean, come on. She's your ex-girlfriend. :p

- M4H

AreaCode707

Lifer
Sep 21, 2001
Didn't you say, like three seconds ago, that you weren't going to post pictures of your girlfriend cause you didn't want guys killing kittens to her?

Aquaman

Lifer
Dec 17, 1999
Originally posted by: HotChic
Didn't you say, like three seconds ago, that you weren't going to post pictures of your girlfriend cause you didn't want guys killing kittens to her?

[aquaman sheds a tear] Please think of the kittens :(

Cheers,
Aquaman

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001

Do you see any pics of the girl? Btw, someone clever could find her :p But you'd have to be pretty clever.

AreaCode707

Lifer
Sep 21, 2001
Originally posted by: TallBill

Do you see any pics of the girl? Btw, someone clever could find her :p But you'd have to be pretty clever.

Yeah, but you just said you're newly broken-up with her. So... what girlfriend?

Walleye

Banned
Dec 1, 2002

no, that was me.

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
They come and go :p It was meant for future reference :p 2 Gf's ago, i posted a pic.. this last girl, i thought about.. because the first got good reaction, and this one was twice as good looking. Im assuming i'll have another, but will not post pics... unless shes nuts about havin nerds look at her :D

AreaCode707

Lifer
Sep 21, 2001
Originally posted by: Walleye

no, that was me.

Okay, got mixed up. :)

Warthog912

Golden Member
Jun 17, 2001
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire
Good man! You go get that Vengeance Booty! :D

But you lose points for no pics. I mean, come on. She's your ex-girlfriend. :p

- M4H

hehe. There should be pics-