My Biology Professor Was in a Movie!

mrSHEiK124

Lifer
Mar 6, 2004
He's the lab tech that's munching on a sandwich rambling about something. A friend showed it to me on his laptop, so I couldn't make much out of what he said. It's about 20 minutes into the movie.

Leros

Lifer
Jul 11, 2004
compared to all the amazing contributions to science your professors have made, this really is worth posting about

Epic Fail

Diamond Member
May 10, 2005
Now I know an internet user who has a professor that was in a movie, go me!!

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
Last night, I stayed in a hotel that Jennifer Aniston had stayed in!

eLiu

Diamond Member
Jun 4, 2001
One of my math profs was a technical advisor for "Good Will Hunting". I think he also appears in the movie briefly as an extra. Having seen the guy lecture, the "math" in that movie makes total sense, lol (that is, literally unintelligible scribbles on the board).

Tempered81

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2007
I was in the movie "flags of our fathers" I was on the crew in the payroll dept. for construction. got my name in the credits. :)

Leros

Lifer
Jul 11, 2004
Originally posted by: IAteYourMother
my bio professor headed the human genome project.

psh, his professor was an extra in a movie. nobody cares about your science.

Saint Michael

Golden Member
Aug 4, 2007
Funny, I actually remember the exact scene and everything about it. Dunno why, I saw that movie over a year ago. He actually had a significant speaking role, actually, he wasn't an extra.

mrSHEiK124

Lifer
Mar 6, 2004
Originally posted by: Saint Michael
Funny, I actually remember the exact scene and everything about it. Dunno why, I saw that movie over a year ago. He actually had a significant speaking role, actually, he wasn't an extra.

I'm gonna walk up to him after class on Monday, sandwich in hand, and say his lines :p

Special K

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2000
Originally posted by: legoman666
primer is one of the most confusing sci fi movies ever.

Fixed, although I enjoyed it as well. I'll probably watch it again sometime to really try and figure out what is going on towards the end. Once there are multiple copies of the characters running around, the movie gets extremely confusing.

thecrecarc

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2004
Originally posted by: mrSHEiK124
Originally posted by: Saint Michael

I'm gonna walk up to him after class on Monday, sandwich in hand, and say his lines :p

Do it! Post back with results

grohl

Platinum Member
Jun 27, 2004
Originally posted by: Special K
Originally posted by: legoman666
primer is one of the most confusing sci fi movies ever.

Fixed, although I enjoyed it as well. I'll probably watch it again sometime to really try and figure out what is going on towards the end. Once there are multiple copies of the characters running around, the movie gets extremely confusing.

Glad someone else agrees. I've seen it twice and still can't figure out the end.

Nik

Lifer
Jun 5, 2006
Yesterday, I drove on the highway. Other people use the highway too!!

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Originally posted by: oldsmoboat
Last night, I stayed in a hotel that Jennifer Aniston had stayed in!

I ate at a tiny, isolated restaurant in the Caribbean that Aniston and Brad Pitt had eaten at, only a few weeks prior and shortly before their split!

OMGIROOL!!