My Best Friend got rearended by her ExBF today! (stfu pervs)

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
My wife is an authority on such facts, and even she, admits that women drivers suck at it. :D

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999

<< Insurance companies charge higher premiums to men, you know that? They've done the research and the statistics show. So go ahead and whine all you want. >>

Actually new research is showing that females have closed the gap on males and within the next year or so will start having higher rates.

Orsorum

Lifer
Dec 26, 2001

<< *ahem* [very adult voice] Grow up [/very adult voice] >>

lol You tell 'em, Cyngi (why do I call you Cyngi?)!

Ultima

Platinum Member
Oct 16, 1999

<<

<< Hotchic, as I stated in my second post, I wanst calling her the bad driver. I just ended up thinking about chix driving > chix suck at driving > why do chix suck at driving?

Sorry, ive got a very acute thought process :eek:
>>

Okeedoke, but I still don't see where you got the idea (other than from the random rants here which are ideographic) that females are actually worse drivers than males.
>>

My mom drives way worse than my dad, my friend's moms all drive worse than their dads too. Only my grandma USED to be a good driver, not so much lately cause she's older now, but she only was a good driver cause she's German and drove autobahn style :)

Ultima

Platinum Member
Oct 16, 1999

<< Except only one of those people hit me in my town; the Corvette guy, who had a block to stop while the car in front of me and I stopped nice and slow, plenty of space. I definitely drive defensively, always leave tons of space in front of me to keep from getting hit. Just those darn idiot male drivers who don't watch the road...
Evidence
My only bone to pick with you is your generalization. The guy hits the girl so it's the girl who's a bad driver? Insurance companies charge higher premiums to men, you know that? They've done the research and the statistics show. So go ahead and whine all you want.
>>

Oh, and guys get higher premiums cause they may drive more aggressively, however what I've noticed is that guys also are less likely to forget to signal and more likely to let you in than women. You think it wouldn't be that way cause guys are more aggressive but that's the way it is cause the women are too busy putting lipstick on their face :p