My ass is parked so comfy....

NuclearFusi0n

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2001
I lub this new chair...

my old one was so bad, it would make my arse numb at times...i could literally spank myself and only feel it on my hand. :eek:

:D

NuclearFusi0n

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2001
Originally posted by: KnightBreed
What kinda chair did you get? Links?

That leather one from OD for 13 bucks after rebate, check the Hot deals forum

The look on the cashiers face when i busted out the PM and coupon was priceless.. I'll type up the story later. :)

DrVos

Golden Member
Jan 31, 2002
I cant wait for my new chair! I jumped on that OD deal for the chair and it should arrive tomorrow. YAY

stev0

Diamond Member
Dec 9, 2001
gah my dorm has these dumb rules about bringing extra furniture into the dorms... pff! so i'm stuck here on this nasty hard plastic thing...

<- has a numb arse :(

NuclearFusi0n

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2001
Originally posted by: stev0
gah my dorm has these dumb rules about bringing extra furniture into the dorms... pff! so i'm stuck here on this nasty hard plastic thing...

<- has a numb arse :(

dude see a chiropractor and send them the bill...

Jun 18, 2000
Originally posted by: NuclearFusi0n1
Originally posted by: KnightBreed
What kinda chair did you get? Links?

That leather one from OD for 13 bucks after rebate, check the Hot deals forum

The look on the cashiers face when i busted out the PM and coupon was priceless.. I'll type up the story later. :)
Found the link. Very good price.

stev0

Diamond Member
Dec 9, 2001
haha and they would be like "you fool, don't sit in your chair so much"

NuclearFusi0n

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2001
Originally posted by: stev0
haha and they would be like "you fool, don't sit in your chair so much"

what you do in your room is none of their business, and neither is what you bring into it :|

crab

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2001
For 3 years I used a vinyl kitchen swivel chair...talk about uncomfortable.

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
I just got this chair (list price $299.99) for $19.99 via Spoofee.com. My god... going from a hardass wood dining room chair with a small cushin to a $300 black leather chair is simply kickass. I would have had it for $9.99 but the idiots there were in such disarray that the manager couldn't get the extra $10 in some how. I dunno. I don't care. :p

:D :D :D

nik

NuclearFusi0n

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2001
Originally posted by: ffmcobalt
I <STRONG>just</STRONG> got <a class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.officedepot.com/shop/catalog/sku.asp?ID=442441" target=blank>this</A> chair (list price $299.99) for $19.99 via <a class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.spoofee.com/" target=blank>Spoofee.com</A>. My god... going from a hardass wood dining room chair with a small cushin to a $300 black leather chair is simply kickass. I would have had it for $9.99 but the idiots there were in such disarray that the manager couldn't get the extra $10 in some how. I dunno. I don't care. :p

:D :D :D

nik

the list price is way inflated, it's more like 70 bucks....and that's the same chair i have. it's nice :)

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Yes, very nice. :) I'm so happy with this thing. The only thing is that the little sticker on the bottom of mine that says "front ^ " is on backwards. :confused:

Well, I think it is, anyway. I took my chair apart and put it back together so that it reclines back instead of forward like the instructions apparently say to put it together. The stapled-on stickers are wrong!! :Q

nik