My apologies for the link that was locked on the "RAM"..

WangoZ

Feb 24, 2005
I meant no harm in my post regarding the RAM deal on a known auction site. I obviously didn't read the rules well enough or misinterpreted them. Was just trying to toss something out that I had spotted on another popular MB involving PCs. Thought I was being smart because I did a search on it here and saw that no-one had posted it yet..Uuuhhmm, that didn't go very well :)
As to the person or persons that requested my banning for simply trying to toss out a deal I stumbled on...Wow, maybe you sleep with the rules under your pillow at night??

:shocked:

Apostle

Jun 4, 2004
yeah, it really ticks me off when someone posts a reply of "ban" after someone accidentally posts in the wrong forum or make a mistake. Give me a break and get a life. People are going to make mistakes, get over it. About the only people I want to see banned are the guys with one post that is about a ipod or lcd monitor scam....I hate those guys!

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001
The "BAN!" repsonse is because we have had far to many people come in and try and pimp their auctions.
Just as a note this thread will probably be locked also, and it would be best to apologise to the mods via PM :)

masterxfob

Diamond Member
May 20, 2001
Originally posted by: CrackRabbit
The "BAN!" repsonse is because we have had far to many people come in and try and pimp their auctions.
Just as a note this thread will probably be locked also, and it would be best to apologise to the mods via PM :)

KarenMarie

Elite Member
Sep 20, 2003
Kudos to you for stepping up and apologizing ... I am sure the mods will see this thread, as it seems they frequent here.

Don't pay attention to the BAN screamers.

:)

InlineFive

Diamond Member
Sep 20, 2003
Originally posted by: KarenMarie
Kudos to you for stepping up and apologizing ... I am sure the mods will see this thread, as it seems they frequent here.

Don't pay attention to the BAN screamers.

:)

It's instinctive. :(

mikeford

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2001
Locking the thread was retarded, Epay is now just as much a merchant site as any other managed portal like Amazon or Yahoo shops.

Links to auctions suck because it IS just pimping up the price. Buy it now or epay shops are just small scale merchants who choose eboy to process payments.