MxE games from Japan on Spike TV...hilarious..

CTrain

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2001
Just doing late night surfing on TV and caught this.
This stuff is hilarious....still on as of 1:30 am ET.

This fat chick trying to jump from rolling pin to rolling pin and cracked her head....classic.

CTrain

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2001
People are jumping from rocks to rocks to cross a pond and they put a sinking rock in there and people are cracking their head when land on the wrong rock...

This stuff is too damm funny.

Scarpozzi

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
I can't watch it too long... It's just so bad hearing those bogus voice dubs..........LOL!

CTrain

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2001
Holy cow this thread was brought back from the dead.

What is it about these Japanese people that they're cracking their skulls yet they get up and laugh about it.

Rob9874

Diamond Member
Nov 7, 1999
Originally posted by: Scarpozzi
I can't watch it too long... It's just so bad hearing those bogus voice dubs..........LOL!

What?!?! The bogus voice dubs are what makes the show hilarious! They showed 4 episodes yesterday, and I think I lost 20 lbs from laughing so hard for 2 hours. My abs felt like I had done sit-ups for 2 hours. I can't wait for tomorrow's episodes (reruns from Thursday).

batmang

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2003
Originally posted by: CTrain
Holy cow this thread was brought back from the dead.

What is it about these Japanese people that they're cracking their skulls yet they get up and laugh about it.

no sh1t. how can busting your head on a metal bar be funny? or when they actually do show pain, thats even funnier with the faces they make, similar to this (-_0)