MWAVE+my Radeon 9700 order=mystery???

Demonicon

Oct 30, 2001
I am not pleased with Mwave right now, I ordered 2 Radeon 9700 from them on August 22, 2002 with overnight shipping and an expected ship date of August 27, 2002.

As of the 22nd they have recognized my order and I still have no word, I look at their site today only to find the price is higher and isn't expected until September 6??????? WTF? anyone heard what happened? Needless to say they are not getting my money anymore.

MIGhunter

Aug 16, 2002
I ordered one from gamestop.com. Cost me $313 thanks to the online 20% off credit. Anyway, they aren't in stock but are supposed to get them tomorrow. I will let you know if mine gets shipped tomorrow. Just don't forget that it is first come first serve. So if you call and they say it is in stock but they have 50 and 52 people ordered before you, you won't get one.

gururu

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
I hope you are right about gamestop MIGhunter. I got mine there too. they pulled the card from their website.
i think the 20% off thing was an error. guess we'll see if they honor it. hope they don't get just ten cards in at a time...
sure wasn't shipped in 24 hours.

MIGhunter

Aug 16, 2002
I called them today and that is what I was told. The girl I spoke with said that it might not go out till Tuesday because of the holiday. It just depends on when they get their shipment. Either way they e-mailed me and told me I would have a status update in 24 hours. That was about noon today.

This will be my only hang up. I am building a new computer and my old one had an integrated graphics card/mother board. So without the new GC I can't use my new P4 2.8!

klah

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2002
The people who were first to order from gamestop have begun receiving their cards. Go check out the the forum from rage3d.com, about 20 people over there took this deal and a couple have received the card.

Kingofcomputer

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2000
Number one rule for buying online - always use ground shipping only, unless they give free next day or 2nd day. Also, don't expect same day order same day shipment.