MUVO2 4gb MP3 player is back in stock at BUY.COM for 194.99

isekii

Lifer
Mar 16, 2001
It looks to be back in stock~!!
ships in 1-2 days

price is 194.xx or something similar to it.

iamme

Lifer
Jul 21, 2001
hmmm.....they might have gotten stock in to fulfill their huge backorders. same thing happened at target and amazon. someone called and they got like a few hundred but the backorder list was over a thousand.

FallenCow

Mar 12, 2003
seems the price went up again. I was able to snag one this morning at aournd 6am PST. Hopefully it'll ship. I've heard that buy.com sometimes takes months to ship.

hevnsnt

Lifer
Mar 18, 2000
How awesome would it be if you created a product that was so popular that it hit the "Hot Deals" sites just for being in stock..

vtqanh

Diamond Member
Jan 4, 2001
Originally posted by: hevnsnt
How awesome would it be if you created a product that was so popular that it hit the "Hot Deals" sites just for being in stock..

yeah, i havent seen this kind of popularity for a while. The last time was the case of Playstation 2

PicPop

Golden Member
Aug 18, 2000
buy it on ebay for just couple dallars more. It's always in stock. sorry for those ppl order alot of these and end up not making any $$:D

funnyfenix

Aug 17, 2002
just ordered mine
181$ , shipping included :), they sent me 10% off coupon. I am not new customer though

mpc7488

Jul 14, 2003
Lol - they posted a disclaimer: "Please note: This drive can not be removed. If this drive is removed it will void your warranty"

Well which is it? :D

isekii

Lifer
Mar 16, 2001
Originally posted by: mpc7488
Lol - they posted a disclaimer: "Please note: This drive can not be removed. If this drive is removed it will void your warranty"

Well which is it? :D

It'll void the warranty, but i'm sure the drive is removeable.
There is such a high demand, they couldn't have changed the manufacturing process.
:).

also if they did solder certain places, you can always get a soldering iron and get it out.

drm7

Nov 13, 2003
I jumped on the Target deal for $180 and they estimated my ship date for the 18th, yesterday. Today I check and it has been moved to May 20 - 29 or something. I cancelled the order as I needed it before vacation. I'm still interested to know if people are still able to pull the drive for use in cameras. Seems these rumors of changing the drive are still floating around even though I haven't seen a single post where someone wasn't able to use it.