Muslims Gobsmacked By Obama Speech

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I got a definite feeling those men were extremely impressed with themselves. I found that rather funny.

CZroe

Lifer
Jun 24, 2001
From the uploader in the comments:
Folks.......this a spoof. It was never intended to be taken as a legitimate news report. Obviously two things are at play here. One, I did the job too well.
Two, we have come to the stage in the Obama presidency where quite literally..........anything is possible.

I knew it almost immediately, especially hearing "Iran" several times and not seeing Iran in the captions.

Rhonda the Sly

Nov 22, 2007
It may be a little late but Allahsmacked.

:colbert:

Also, it's no wonder Republican versions of the shows like The Daily Show never took off.

CZroe

Lifer
Jun 24, 2001
It may be a little late but Allahsmacked.

:colbert:

Also, it's no wonder Republican versions of the shows like The Daily Show never took off.

GoBsmacked.
Godsmack is a band.
"Allah" is not an equivalent substitution for "gob."
If "gobsmacked" means "smacked in the gob," I guess you could have meant "smacked in the Allah."

finglobes

Dec 13, 2010
Lol eh
We can't even tell who's making fun of who

The funny/sad thing is not for a minute do I think Obama is worried about "climate change". Its just way to subvert the military with nonsense. Saudis want nukes, ISIS wants nukes, Pakistan and India wants more nukes. Israel is threatening to use nukes on hardened sites. Putin in threateneding nukes. Terrorists and cartels walk over the border nonchalantly. Cities are tipping into anarchy and Obama says greatest threat is "climate change". That would be psychotic. Obama's main talent is looking serious and sincere when he's telling whoppers. He could have a third of the nation thinking the Easter Bunny was real. Maybe the Coast Guard people fall for it (CG is most PC and most broken) but I know the other SA's don't.

Last edited:

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
The funny/sad thing is not for a minute do I think Obama is worried about "climate change". Its just way to subvert the military with nonsense. Saudis want nukes, ISIS wants nukes, Pakistan and India wants more nukes. Israel is threatening to use nukes on hardened sites. Putin in threateneding nukes. Terrorists and cartels walk over the border nonchalantly. Cities are tipping into anarchy and Obama says greatest threat is "climate change". That would be psychotic. Obama's main talent is looking serious and sincere when he's telling whoppers. He could have a third of the nation thinking the Easter Bunny was real. Maybe the Coast Guard people fall for it (CG is most PC and most broken) but I know the other SA's don't.

Obama said "climate change constitutes a serious threat to global security"
He did not say it was the greatest threat.
I would say it is a much more greater threat then all your nuke, city anarchy, immigrant, PC terrorists put together

Feb 4, 2009
Obama said "climate change constitutes a serious threat to global security"
He did not say it was the greatest threat.
I would say it is a much more greater threat then all your nuke, city anarchy, immigrant, PC terrorists put together

I see someone else is posting from a mobile device too...

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010
That was great.

Have you seen his wife? Who do you think makes the decisions?

Affirmative action president, never worked a day in his life.

I am glad the rest of the world sees obama for who he is.

As for climate change being one of our greatest security threats, he must be on drugs. Lets ignore that ISIS said it can buy a nuke from Pakistan.

I love the whole video. Sounds a lot like my buddies and I when we start talking.

Last edited:

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
That was great.

As for climate change being one of our greatest security threats, he must be on drugs. Lets ignore that ISIS said it can buy a nuke from Pakistan.

I love the whole video. Sounds a lot like my buddies and I when we start talking.

lol

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
That was great.

Yes, "ONE OF".

You'd have to be able to count higher than that to understand what that means, I guess.

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010
Yes, "ONE OF".

You'd have to be able to count higher than that to understand what that means, I guess.

Remind me when obama addressed radical islamic terrorism?

obama refuses to address radical islam, and more directly he refuses to address isis.

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
Remind me when obama addressed radical islamic terrorism?

obama refuses to address radical islam, and more directly he refuses to address isis.

Obama Explains Why He Doesn't Use The Term 'Radical Islam' For Islamic State, Al Qaeda

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/18/obama-islamic-state-terrorists_n_6708610.html

"They are not religious leaders; they are terrorists," Obama said during remarks at a White House event on countering violent extremism. "We are not at war with Islam. We are at war with people who have perverted Islam."

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005

Stew and a hiking texan had a love child?