Muslim men in Albuquerque Specifically being targeted and killed.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
So I'm racist for assuming someone of my own race may have been racist and killed someone of another race?

Seriously?

How the actual fuck does that even compute for you?
Maybe he thinks you're an "Uncle Scooter".

Lezunto

Golden Member
Oct 24, 2020
The whole time this was happening, I wanted to keep silent. I had no idea who it was.

But honestly thought someone had to know the ins and outs of that community to target these men.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
While it's certainly true that American conservatives are more likely to be anti-Muslim, particularly Trump supporters, this does illustrate why you shouldn't rush to make assumptions about attacks; there's still the chance for instances like this.

On this note: I still can't help but see an instance of anti-Muslim attacks in North America and wonder if one of our former forum members was responsible. We had a few users in the past who were so virulently islamophobic that it was entirely reasonable to worry that they'd turn violent.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Since there was literally no information except coincidental evidence, I kept my yapper shut.