Muslim men in Albuquerque Specifically being targeted and killed.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Last edited:

Sunburn74

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2009
Hundred percent chance it's a white guy. I mean come on. The only variable is how long his racist manifesto will be: one page or a few.

Reactions: dank69 and Leeea

Leeea

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2020
Im not going to say it was probably a white christian nationalist trump supporter, but if i was wagering money....
I am going to go right ahead and say it.

White nationalist Trump support. Fascist. Most likely radicalized after listening to Trump rant about minorities. His dad most likely beat him when he was a child. Unresolved anger issues. Below average IQ.

Basically, the typical post-Jan 6th Trump supporter.

Reactions: Lezunto and dank69

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Somewhere along the line it's going to be an ANTIFA false flag operation, usually cropping up when the real murderers are close to being caught or even after being apprehended when they play the all purpose white conservative victim card. Damn, the Repubs use that card so often. I wonder why that is.

Reactions: Leeea

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Well, consider me surprised and wrong and currently eating crow.

They arrested a Muslim man for the killings.

Police in Albuquerque, New Mexico, have arrested a 51-year-old man in connection to the recent killings of two Muslim men in the city. Police said Muhammad Syed is considered the “primary suspect” in the deaths.

“As detectives prepared to search Syed’s home in Southeast Albuquerque on Monday, Syed drove from the residence in the Volkswagen Jetta that detectives believe was used in at least one of the murders,” police said in a news release.
Detectives searched Syed’s home where they found additional evidence that they believe ties him to the killings, police said. This includes evidence that police said shows that Syed knew the victims “to some extent” and interpersonal conflict may have led to the shootings.

Syed has been arrested on two homicide charges, in connection to the July 26 death of Aftab Hussein and the Aug. 1 death of Muhammad Afzaal Hussain.

“Detectives connected those homicides using bullet casings found at the scenes,” the release said. “The gun used in those shootings was discovered during the overnight search of his home.”

Police are working with the district attorney on potential charges for the other two homicides, the Aug. 5 killing of Naeem Hussain and the Nov. 7, 2021 killing of Mohammad Zaher Ahmadi.

railer

Golden Member
Apr 15, 2000
I'm dying at this. This forum is full of the most racist, dipshit bigots this side of the Fox News comments section. Keep killin' it you ding-dongs. ROFL.

• Haha
Reactions: pcgeek11

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Well, consider me surprised and wrong and currently eating crow.

They arrested a Muslim man for the killings.

Police in Albuquerque, New Mexico, have arrested a 51-year-old man in connection to the recent killings of two Muslim men in the city. Police said Muhammad Syed is considered the “primary suspect” in the deaths.

Detectives searched Syed’s home where they found additional evidence that they believe ties him to the killings, police said. This includes evidence that police said shows that Syed knew the victims “to some extent” and interpersonal conflict may have led to the shootings.

Syed has been arrested on two homicide charges, in connection to the July 26 death of Aftab Hussein and the Aug. 1 death of Muhammad Afzaal Hussain.

“Detectives connected those homicides using bullet casings found at the scenes,” the release said. “The gun used in those shootings was discovered during the overnight search of his home.”

Police are working with the district attorney on potential charges for the other two homicides, the Aug. 5 killing of Naeem Hussain and the Nov. 7, 2021 killing of Mohammad Zaher Ahmadi.

so, interesting. they don't have all the bits in place for the first two killings....first one being last November and the last 3 all in the last week or so. ...sounds like this guy killed a friend of theirs or it was a pact or some crap between the first 3, and well, you know what they say: The only to way to keep a secret between [4] people is if [3] of them are dead.

Reactions: Leeea and Amused

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
I'm dying at this. This forum is full of the most racist, dipshit bigots this side of the Fox News comments section. Keep killin' it you ding-dongs. ROFL.

So I'm racist for assuming someone of my own race may have been racist and killed someone of another race?

Seriously?

How the actual fuck does that even compute for you?

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
Reports are saying it was a Sunni who had a grudge against the Shia. So, I guess, distantly related to much of the killing going on in the middle-east right now.

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
Hundred percent chance it's a white guy. I mean come on. The only variable is how long his racist manifesto will be: one page or a few.
If no race is immediate revealed, you know it's not a white person. Just like none one is talking about who is attacking Asian people.

• Haha
Reactions: Captante

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
If no race is immediate revealed, you know it's not a white person. Just like none one is talking about who is attacking Asian people.

They didn't know who was doing it. At all. But thanks for the "reverse racism" boogeyman GQP script reading. Your talking points quota is filled for the day.

KB

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 1999
Glad it wasn't a white supremacist, we have had way too much violence from them lately. Collectively muslims are like "aww man, just when people were forgetting about us".

Sunburn74

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2009
I was totally wrong. I guess I slandered white supremacists everywhere by accusing them of this one. I admit my mistake and am stunned that middle eastern style religious tension could spill over to Muslims here in the US