Muslim Influence In Pentagon Prevails

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Apr 27, 2012
You are an uninformed irrational bigot and you need to stop posting. About anything. You lack any reasoning skills. I actually feel bad for you now. May Allah have mercy on your soul.

I am not a bigot, there is Muslim influence in the Pentagon but because you idiots are PC you refuse to understand this

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001
Protip: Ignore List, the Sane peoples path to enlightenment.

But who would I make fun of then?

I am not a bigot, there is Muslim influence in the Pentagon but because you idiots are PC you refuse to understand this

not-sure-if-12-year-old-fail-troll-or-just-retarded.jpg

Jan 25, 2011

You're arguing that a member of the military should have freedom of speech in a military setting. That, in and of itself, makes you irrational and uninformed.

actuarial

Platinum Member
Jan 22, 2009
Look at all the pc that the government is engaging in, they are trying to appease Islam which wont work

So now refusing to advocate genocide and the targeting of civilians during conflict is PC?

The Geneva Convention, PC since 1949.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Ban for trolling. The troll has been provided with the actual story and proven wrong, yet he continues with his trolling.

It's getting a little out of hand. There are about 3 or 4 posters that are beyond hope, retarded troll OP among them.

I'm still laughing about his freedom of speech defense, oh my....

Emos

Golden Member
Oct 27, 2000
I'm pissed that I wasted five minutes of my life that I'll never get back clicking in an Incorrigible thread! Just had to get my LOL WUT fix for the day I guess ;) At least try to be a somewhat entertaining troll instead of a one note bore!

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
Man, if there's a count for when a poster's thread backfires, AlreadyCorrupted must be miles ahead. Between AlreadyCorrupted, betwelcher, RonPaulFellatio420, flyboy777, and mysogynist256 I can't even take P&N serious anymore.

Apr 27, 2012
I'm pissed that I wasted five minutes of my life that I'll never get back clicking in an Incorrigible thread! Just had to get my LOL WUT fix for the day I guess ;) At least try to be a somewhat entertaining troll instead of a one note bore!

I am NOT a troll, there are Muslims influencing the Pentagon, doesn't this bother you?

Jun 26, 2007
http://www.rightsidenews.com/201209...ca/muslim-influence-in-pentagon-prevails.html

US army Lieutenant Colonel Mathew Dooley was stripped of his teaching position for portraying Islam in a negative way. His course was teaching about radical Islam and this isn't accepted anymore

57 Muslim organizations demanded that there be nothing offensive to Islam and any instructors punished if they did.

This is a whole new level of political correctness, pc was responsible for the Fort Hood shooting since they didn't try to investigate him because he was Muslim

This is wrong and Dooley must be reinstated and the Pentagon must stop this nonsense.

Do you agree that he shouldn't be removed and they should teach this and must stop the political correctness?

This trolling never ends.

This has jack shit to do with pc and everything to do with conducting yourself in a professional manner and keeping your personal opinions to yourself.

Why can't you grasp even the simplest things?

Jan 25, 2011
This trolling never ends.

This has jack shit to do with pc and everything to do with conducting yourself in a professional manner and keeping your personal opinions to yourself.

Why can't you grasp even the simplest things?

He doesn't even know he's a bigoted troll. How do you expect him to grasp THAT??

Pens1566

Lifer
Oct 11, 2005
I think it's safe to shut this down and send the OP to his room without dinner.

MixMasterTang

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2001

I will not take a guess one way or another if there is a Muslim influence in the Pentagon, but do you think there is a Christian one there? Would you be okay if there was?