Murderer says he killed prison cellmate 'because he was a child molester

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
A tear for him or his family. The guy in prison did what our justice system should have once he was convicted. Molesting kids..come on now. No place for people like that in this world.

A lot of people that end up molesting children have been molested or have had very traumatic childhoods themselves. I'm not excusing their behavior but we have a pretty good idea on what triggers this sort of behavior.

I am sure you would shed a tear for his victim but in 20 years if that victim goes on to molest a child himself, will you "not shed a tear" for that former victims murder?

Subyman

Moderator <br> VC&G Forum
Mar 18, 2005
You are honestly sympathizing with someone because they molested children?

Sure, that is one of the most tragic lives to live in America. The thought of having attractions to small children is hideous and I'd hate to be someone that does. This person was attracted to children, acted upon it, and then was murdered while they were having a mental crisis trying to justify their terrible actions. Just for a second try to place yourself in their mind. Its horrifying to me. As another human, I do feel sorrow for a person that had to live that life and am very, very grateful that I don't.