Muppets and Fraggle Rock... what else did Henson create?

BigToque

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Also, I heard that there was a boxed set of all the Muppets seasons? Is this true? All I can find is Season 1 DVD.

How many seasons are there and What about fraggle rock DVD's?

Specop 007

Diamond Member
Jan 31, 2005
I have the Fraggle Rock Boxed Set. Its the entire Season 1, 4 discs plus a bonus disc for the PC. WELL worth it, I picked it up at Best Buy for like 30 bucks. Kids love it.
We're watching Wallace & Grommet right now, but I think Fraggle Rock is next. :)

Jzero

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Pretty much anything between about 1975 and 1990 that involved puppets was either Jim Henson or his long-time associate (and my idol?) Frank Oz.

Muppets, Labyrinth, Dark Crystal, Sesame Street.

Frank Oz tacks on Star Wars, Little Shop Of Horrors and some others.

PurdueRy

Lifer
Nov 12, 2004
Originally posted by: Stefan
Also, I heard that there was a boxed set of all the Muppets seasons? Is this true? All I can find is Season 1 DVD.

They are coming out with box sets for each season. Season one came out about a month ago

While you guys are on the topic, if you haven't already vote for your favorite muppet here

BigToque

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: PurdueRy
Originally posted by: Stefan

They are coming out with box sets for each season. Season one came out about a month ago

ahh... ok.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Originally posted by: JLGatsby
Oh how I loathed Fraggle Rock.

:music:
Dance you cares away
Worries for another day
Let the music play
Down at Fraggle Rock!
:music: