Multiple tamper seals/stickers on xbox one s box

balloonshark

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
I just got a new xbox one s today. It has multiple round clear seal stickers on the outer box sleeve. Is this normal? I bought it from Amazon during the sale.

xbox2.jpg

xbox1.jpg

Mar 11, 2004
Multiple seals isn't unexpected, but, those do make me wonder as at least a couple of them look like they've been repositioned (can see the outline on the box from like where it was previously placed compared to wear it is now, the right one in the first pic and looks like both in the 2nd pic with the left one on the 2nd pic looking like its actually been removed and tore part of the green outer part of the cardboard box off).

Wait, Are those 3 actually multiple ones placed over each other? In the 2nd pic, looks like there's two that don't actually go to the outside, with then two more laid over them that do? Which not saying it might not just be how Microsoft is sealing them, but I can see why you'd ask as there's something off about them to me. Looks like some of them might have been cut and another seal placed over them.

balloonshark

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Multiple seals isn't unexpected, but, those do make me wonder as at least a couple of them look like they've been repositioned (can see the outline on the box from like where it was previously placed compared to wear it is now, the right one in the first pic and looks like both in the 2nd pic with the left one on the 2nd pic looking like its actually been removed and tore part of the green outer part of the cardboard box off).

Wait, Are those 3 actually multiple ones placed over each other? In the 2nd pic, looks like there's two that don't actually go to the outside, with then two more laid over them that do? Which not saying it might not just be how Microsoft is sealing them, but I can see why you'd ask as there's something off about them to me. Looks like some of them might have been cut and another seal placed over them.
After cutting the seal and looking at the inner box one sticker on each side is for outer sleeve and another two are for the inner box which was normal. The other side (pic 2) had an extra sticker or two on each side. Others were reporting seeing the same thing in the slickdeals topic. Everything inside looked new and wrapped in plastic.