MTR- We're underway!! Stats link!!

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Wolfie

Platinum Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Rattledagger
Originally posted by: Wolfie
But what happens when you are on Two teams? :D

/me snickers

Wolfie
Talking from experience, you'll not be on the winning team. ;)

Yeah well, that's ok. Cause it's all for fun anyways. :D

JustStarting

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2000
up for the possibility of one more team- I'm not jostling anyone around at this point, but I've gotten some interest via PM's to add another TeAm. I need someone (1 or more) that add to ~47 WU's a day. PM me if you are the one- or you find someone!!

JustStarting

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2000
Last call here for an eigth team- need 47 or so WU avg. Race starts in about 8 hrs from this post- GMT+1 @2AM. That's 8PM EST tonight if I've calculated correctly. Let's roll!! Don't forget to Flush people!!

SoulAssassin

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2001
In the middle of dumping 100 w/u's exactly which might get pulled into the stats. If I show up w more than 100 tomorrow than I'll need a manual adjustment.

Tried to make it in under the wire but didn't leave work until late.

JustStarting

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2000
Rollin' in the New Year is the name of the race. I'm obviously going to have to spend some time checking WU's here. IsOs appears to have been in the progress of a big flush when the race started- or I have his TeaM handle in the race instead of his personal handle?? I'll follow up on the stats later today.

soni

Diamond Member
May 29, 2000
Actually, a lot of the units was accidently counted from yesterday, there are now removed :p

So IsOs, sorry, now headstart with 1400+ WU :D

deerslayer

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
Originally posted by: soni
Actually, a lot of the units was accidently counted from yesterday, there are now removed :p

So IsOs, sorry, now headstart with 1400+ WU :D

Thanks Soni :D

Ken g6

Programming Moderator, Elite Member
Dec 11, 1999
I did actually have my Q flushed. It's just that as finals end I'm getting more and more Wildnet machines on line. ATM there are only two not doing SETI! :)

BobTheWizard

Oct 7, 2002
Sorry.. I didn't flush any numbers... I assumed that the counting would begin at 0:00 GMT.... I'm trying really hard to complete any WUs I can towards 1000 complete by the end of SETI 1.

Thanks for the Stats....

Keep on Crunchin'!!