MTG shows her acumen again

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
OMG, 6 billion crossed the US borders during Biden's tenure and he's all about Ukraine. What could he possibly be thinking?

"$113 Billion has been appropriated to Ukraine in just 1 yr," Ms Greene tweeted. "Trump's wall would have only cost $22 billion, but Congress refused to fund it. 6 Billion people illegally crossed our border since Biden took office, but Ukraine's border is the only border that matters to Washington."

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
I can't believe just how fucking stupid she is. And of course she's going to be a brash, abrasive bitch too...she's just not intelligent enough to actually be informed and not just spewing made up statistics (aka lies).

She needs to be openly and frequently mocked. She deserves it.

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
OMG, 6 billion crossed the US borders during Biden's tenure and he's all about Ukraine. What could he possibly be thinking?

I think I made a thread about Marge already and it mentions this:

Much prefer her in one sandbox thread than her pooping all over the place!

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
I think I made a thread about Marge already and it mentions this:

Not like that topic was the first one either. Too many duplicate and poorly named posts here.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004

Good point. Remember when all anyone ever talked about in 2015-2016 was Trump, and how crazy he was?
Let's not have a repeat....let's not empower the beast.

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
Don't waste the energy. Just let her keep doing her pull ups and eventually she'll snap her own neck.
I was waiting...hoping...to see her catch that chin on the bar, lol. What a tard, who the fuck does pullups like that? Someone trying to injure themselves, IMHO.

Reactions: hal2kilo

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
I was waiting...hoping...to see her catch that chin on the bar, lol. What a tard, who the fuck does pullups like that? Someone trying to injure themselves, IMHO.
Crossfitters has the audacity to call that pullups. (its called a butterfly pullup to reg folks).

Last edited:
  • Haha

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Good point. Remember when all anyone ever talked about in 2015-2016 was Trump, and how crazy he was?
Let's not have a repeat....let's not empower the beast.
I was thinking this but decided to start this thread. Reason is, it's not giving her power, it's showing her to be stupid more than anything else I've seen from her. I mean, a 4th grader would know that, but this shows her to be much more retarded than I'd imagined. This does NOT give her power.