MTG drinking game

Dec 26, 2007
So my friends and I are working on creating a Magic drinking game, that won't get us shitfaced after one game. So any ideas on rules?

We have thought about drinking on damage, playing cards, etc but they all seem that we would get trashed way too fast. Anybody have any good ideas?

cKGunslinger

Lifer
Nov 29, 1999
Take a drink for every girl you'd like to talk to but are too timid to approach. That should get you guys shit-faced in no time. ;)

mb

Lifer
Jun 27, 2004
People still play that game? I used to have several boxes full of cards. Don't know where they are now. Probably at the dump.

Dec 26, 2007
Originally posted by: moshquerade
if you don't want to get shitfaced just drink water. :p

Well that is the eventual goal, but my friends are quite sad about their drinking ability. The one friend got sick off 2 long islands this past tuesday.... granted part of that might have been we were at Cedar Point and rode a roller coaster right after we finished drinking :p

The goal is to get shitfaced, just not after *only* a few games. It would be nice to make it an all night deal that we can do like 4 games before we get shitfaced :D

LyricRequiem

Jun 8, 2008
I don't think there is any way to make that work unless you just down one drink at the start of a game and one drink after. Anything else is going to sink you guys. bottoms up!