MTA's New Ad Policy Encourages More Vandalism And Violence

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 27, 2012
Troll: In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[3]extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[4] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[5] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

Now that we've defined what a troll is maybe we can move on.

What the hell is MTA? something transportation association?

Metro Transportation Authority, there pretty much becoming pc with this new rule

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Not true, I am perfectly healthy...

troll.bmp

Why is jihadwatch not reliable?

They consider gelato and sorbet to be Satan's work, yet they secretly snort cool whip when they think no one's looking. You can't trust people like that.

NoStateofMind

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2005
Metro Transportation Authority, there pretty much becoming pc with this new rule

I'm not so sure I trust jihadwatch.org as a source. Not to say this isn't possible just it would sit easier with me (as being reliable) if I saw this on another website. Jihad watch automatically raises a red flag IMO.

Apr 27, 2012
I'm not so sure I trust jihadwatch.org as a source. Not to say this isn't possible just it would sit easier with me (as being reliable) if I saw this on another website. Jihad watch automatically raises a red flag IMO.

This is the closest I could find

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/09...mer-policy-for-non-commercial-advertisements/

http://blog.foreignpolicy.com/posts...vertising_standards_in_wake_of_anti_islam_ads

The msm is trying to ignore this issue though

Here are your sources now stop derailing people

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001
Whats wrong with CoolWhip and lard?

Have you tried it?

I'm not big on lard, but there is a 'gastropub' that I like going to that has french fries fried in duck fat.
They serve them by themselves or in a dish called "Ribeye Fries" with chunks of ribeye steak, blue cheese crumbles and truffle oil. It is sooo tasty.

Perknose

Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Jesus Perk even you? How about some integrity?

Incorruptible is a hateful, angry troll. There is no straightforward way of engaging him, no possibly productive back and forth to be had, so he gets away with polluting P&N with waves and waves of crazy hate stink.

What is left for the rest of us to do? I do not feel bad about outing him with ridicule.

lotus503

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2005
Incorruptible is a hateful, angry troll. There is no straightforward way of engaging him, no possibly productive back and forth to be had, so he gets away with polluting P&N with waves and waves of crazy hate stink.

What is left for the rest of us to do? I do not feel bad about outing him with ridicule.

Only because your are a sorbet loving commie. You want to have a big government that doesnt support the dessert free market.

Emos

Golden Member
Oct 27, 2000
Only because your are a sorbet loving commie. You want to have a big government that doesnt support the dessert free market.

You'll pry my gelato from my cold dead hands when...wait a minute wouldn't my hands be cold anyways? ;)

Apr 27, 2012

Am I hateful? NO! I dont hate minorities

Yes I am angry, angry at being screwed by government and for all the things that government is doing. I have a right to be angry

I am willing to engage in a straightforward way and be productive, if people treat me a certain way I will treat them the same way back

If you want to debate and be reasonable then I will engage with you but if you just use dirty tactics and ignorance I will respond in kind:D

Phanuel

Platinum Member
Apr 25, 2008
I wonder what would happen if I froze a flavored greek yogurt, probably a giant tragedy.

Blackjack200

Lifer
May 28, 2007
FTFY, I don't want the thread to get off topic.

What's wrong with that? Haven't you ever gotten one of those big cubes of store brand ice cream sandwiches? Get one of those things on Friday night and you're set for the weekend.

You arrogent ivory tower elitist.

xBiffx

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2011

So I take it that rule number 1 is not longer in effect. Thanks for letting us know and demonstrating that for us.

Just a note, you might want to update the sticky.

Apr 27, 2012
So I take it that rule number 1 is not longer in effect. Thanks for letting us know and demonstrating that for us.

Well said. If were changing the rules a notice would be good

Perknose

Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999

If anything, this would be the exception that proves the rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.