MSNBC: RFK assassination conspiracy

event8horizon

Nov 15, 2007
this is interesting b/c from what i remember, it was the IRANIANS!!!!!!! holly shit!! the iranian (cia) boys were behind it. maybe we can finally nuke them now.

noto12ious

Golden Member
Aug 24, 2001
maybe those darn iranians will wind up with one of our "missing" nukes eh?

i'm shocked how there aren't more replies to this post. absolutely shocked i tell you!

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
I tend to believe that [censored] because [censored] and also, don't forget that [censored] is [censored].

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Ah yes, yet another noto12ious thread with his all-or-nothing tinfoil extremism. Remember, folks, according to noto12ious, saying that planes -- and not controlled demolition -- brought down the WTC is the same as saying that the government had no involvement in or foreknowledge of 9/11 whatsoever.

noto12ious

Golden Member
Aug 24, 2001
Originally posted by: Vic
Ah yes, yet another noto12ious thread with his all-or-nothing tinfoil extremism. Remember, folks, according to noto12ious, saying that planes -- and not controlled demolition -- brought down the WTC is the same as saying that the government had no involvement in or foreknowledge of 9/11 whatsoever.

ah, nothing to say about the rfk conspiracy? didn't think so, champ :laugh:

according to vic, numerous pre collapse explosions did not occur seconds before the towers collapsed... nope, none whatsoever!

way to dodge, vic :Q couldn't refute msnbc's report so you resort to trolling / namecalling. good stuff. you lose.

Arkaign

Lifer
Oct 27, 2006
This story is interesting to me on it's own merits. Outside of JFK/911/Whatever, it appears to be a genuine mystery with critical evidence that shows the conventional story doesn't hold water.

Official story : RFK shot by Sirhan Sirhan, from a .22 Revolver holding 8 shots. Sirhan Sirhan did not reload, nor did he have time, he was tackled shortly after opening fire. He was not carrying any additional ammunition. Autopsy shows that Kennedy was shot in the back, which is strange considering all witnesses present placed Sirhan in front of Kennedy when the assassination took place.

Real story : A high-quality audio recording of the event proves that there were 13 shots fired, and in that sequence, shots 3, 5, 8, 10 and 12 have an acoustic match in a completely different gun than Sirhan was carrying. The audio also shows that the 2nd weapon was being fired away from the microphone instead of towards it, as Sirhan was situated relative to the recording taking place.

Hopefully more will come of this, but who knows. One thing that's pretty much concrete is that it was scientifically impossible for Sirhan Sirhan to teleport behind Kennedy and fire a completely different weapon at him while simultaneously firing the other weapon while facing him directly.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Originally posted by: noto12ious

according to vic, numerous pre collapse explosions did not occur seconds before the towers collapsed... nope, none whatsoever!

way to dodge, vic :Q couldn't refute msnbc's report so you resort to trolling / namecalling. good stuff. you lose.

I didn't dodge anything, I revealed your dodge. Which is that if we don't drink your kool-aid all the way down, then that means we must hold a completely contrarian position. IOW, anyone who disagrees with you, on even the smallest part, is your enemy.

And then you went on to prove it even. For example, I have NEVER said that those pre-collapse explosions did not occur. What I have said is the actual scientific opinion of what those explosions were, which is that they were the air pressure inside the buildings blowing out the windows.
Notice the difference between what I said, and what you claim I said, and how this discredits you.

As for MSNBC's report, I haven't had the opportunity to watch it, I was simply responding to your troll comment in the OP.

I'd like to note however that I am a HUGE fan of Bobby, and that I believe his death marked a major turning point in American politics. More so even, I would argue, than JFK's death. America has certainly not seen the rise of a true liberal since, or at least not until Obama this year.
For what I already do know of RFK's assassination though, I can say that much of YOUR claims have already been addressed. The 13 bullets claim comes from shoddy police work, where an inexperienced detective circled every single pockmark in the kitchen walls. The woman in the polka-dot dress running out the back said "THEY shot him," not "We shot him." And finally, it is believed that RFK was accidentally pushed by the crowd into Sirhan Sirhan, which is why the angle of the killing shot is so unusual.

I will watch this MSNBC report and get back to you, but I already know that any tiny deviation I might make from your tinfoil beliefs will make any type of conversation with you pointless, and as you'll just make your usual sweeping accusations.

noto12ious

Golden Member
Aug 24, 2001
no, vic. you decided to troll and namecall. that's why i called you out :) not because your views differ from mine. you also have a history of dodging forensic facts which destroy official government lies (such as nova's interviews with all of the original doctors who operated on jfk...and how they all agreed jfk's wounds had been altered after his corpse left the hospital).

you also need to learn to read. re: the wtc towers, i said PRE collapse explosions (notice plural), which created earthquake like rumbles 5-15 seconds BEFORE the towers collapsed. interesting how you won't address that.

also, funny that you mention "air pressure". i'm assuming you're referring to videos of the collapses indentifying debris being ejected horizontally. maybe i should pull up a cbs video where these explosions occur first at a lower level, and then at a higher level a few seconds later. how is that possible if "air pressure" is your excuse? a collapsing building pushes air upwards? huh?

oh, a screenshot of said video

ah, and so you chimed in with your troll post before you even viewed msnbc's reports. forensic evidence and logic be damned.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Ahem... this:
Couldn't be...the american government could never assassinate anyone and then cover it up cough jfk, mlk cough.
... is a textbook troll.

Where you and I differ in opinion is NOT trolling.

Just clearing that up for you.

Arkaign

Lifer
Oct 27, 2006

I didn't dodge anything, I revealed your dodge. Which is that if we don't drink your kool-aid all the way down, then that means we must hold a completely contrarian position. IOW, anyone who disagrees with you, on even the smallest part, is your enemy.

And then you went on to prove it even. For example, I have NEVER said that those pre-collapse explosions did not occur. What I have said is the actual scientific opinion of what those explosions were, which is that they were the air pressure inside the buildings blowing out the windows.
Notice the difference between what I said, and what you claim I said, and how this discredits you.

As for MSNBC's report, I haven't had the opportunity to watch it, I was simply responding to your troll comment in the OP.

I'd like to note however that I am a HUGE fan of Bobby, and that I believe his death marked a major turning point in American politics. More so even, I would argue, than JFK's death. America has certainly not seen the rise of a true liberal since, or at least not until Obama this year.
For what I already do know of RFK's assassination though, I can say that much of YOUR claims have already been addressed. The 13 bullets claim comes from shoddy police work, where an inexperienced detective circled every single pockmark in the kitchen walls. The woman in the polka-dot dress running out the back said "THEY shot him," not "We shot him." And finally, it is believed that RFK was accidentally pushed by the crowd into Sirhan Sirhan, which is why the angle of the killing shot is so unusual.

I will watch this MSNBC report and get back to you, but I already know that any tiny deviation I might make from your tinfoil beliefs will make any type of conversation with you pointless, and as you'll just make your usual sweeping accusations.

The 13 bullets claim isn't from shoddy police work, it's from an audio recording of the events as they unfolded.

"The Pruszynski recording's importance rests not only upon the number of shots fired but also upon two additional issues: the intervals between the shots and differing acoustic characteristics. Accordingly, two of the four audio experts reported that the Pruszynski recording contains evidence of a second gunman firing virtually simultaneously with Sirhan. They determined?and a firearms expert concurred?that there was at least one set of so-called "double-shots," and possibly two sets. In the one set of "double-shots" that these experts confirmed for "Conspiracy Test", the set's twin shots were fired too close together for both to have come from Sirhan's revolver. The shooting's two separate sets of "double-shots"?that is, the third and fourth shots in the first set and the seventh and eighth shots in the second set?were separated by 122 and 149 milliseconds respectively. In field tests, a trained firearms expert firing under ideal conditions could only manage 366 milliseconds between shots using the same weapon. The dissenting fourth audio expert did not address this key issue of shot intervals. In addition to the "double-shot" findings, one of the Discovery Times audio experts reported to the AAFS in 2008 that five of the shots heard in the recording?3, 5, 8, 10 and 12 in a sequence of 13 shots?had odd acoustic characteristics which the expert attributed to their being fired from a second gun pointing away from Pruszynski's microphone. In his scientific paper on the Pruszynski recording, the audio expert reported to the AAFS that a forensic investigation had matched the anomalous acoustic characteristics to those of a Harrington & Richardson .922 firearm.[9] Sirhan's weapon in the pantry was a .22 caliber Iver-Johnson Cadet."

I don't want to talk about 9/11 crap in here either, let's keep this on RFK, kthanx. This means YOU, OP!

noto12ious

Golden Member
Aug 24, 2001
Originally posted by: Arkaign

I don't want to talk about 9/11 crap in here either, let's keep this on RFK, kthanx. This means YOU, OP!

but i'm on a roll!

very well. it's great seeing these apologists coming up with blanks.

noto12ious

Golden Member
Aug 24, 2001
Ahem... this:
Couldn't be...the american government could never assassinate anyone and then cover it up cough jfk, mlk cough.
... is a textbook troll.

ah, so it's a textbook troll only if you disagree.

whereas your namecalling + insults isn't trolling. :laugh:

also, dodge more on the rfk issue at hand.

jonks

Lifer
Feb 7, 2005
I was going to post in this thread and then decided that it wasn't worth giving the conspiracy nuts any more attention. Hey wait a second....damnit.

noto12ious

Golden Member
Aug 24, 2001
Originally posted by: sirjonk
I was going to post in this thread and then decided that it wasn't worth giving the conspiracy nuts any more attention. Hey wait a second....damnit.

good to know you can't refute anything in msnbc's report.

cool.

Arkaign

Lifer
Oct 27, 2006

but i'm on a roll!

very well. it's great seeing these apologists coming up with blanks.

This is no way to have a discussion. I don't really see any apologists either. Let's get this ball rolling better.

TOPIC : RFK Assassination .. Conspiracy?

My thoughts : Probably yes. The positioning of Sirhan Sirhan in terms of angle and distance in comparison to RFK, who was facing him at the time of the event, combined with the discrepancy in total shots and acoustic signatures lead me to believe that there was no credible way to believe that Sirhan was the only shooter. The autopsy showing the shots that killed him to have been fired from behind at very close range adds to the incredulity of the official story.

The authorities have botched/bungled this far worse than any murder case I've seen. Even the OJ fiasco wasn't bungled as bad as this. Evidence destruction/tampering/suppression, witness intimidation, magic bullets that go into walls and back again, bleh. The city even had to pony up $$ for a lawsuit due to photographs not being returned to the owner. Guess it was better to destroy the evidence than to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars of taxpayer money. Look up James Enyart, he won $450,000 in a settlement because of the tampering and destruction of the photos he took of the scene.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Ahem... this:
... is a textbook troll.

ah, so it's a textbook troll only if you disagree.

whereas your namecalling + insults isn't trolling. :laugh:

also, dodge more on the rfk issue at hand.

No, it's a troll for reasons I already explained in this thread. You discredit yourself with your own orthodoxy, that either we except YOUR strict interpretation of the events or we're government puppets. No in-between.
And I called you out BTW, not the other way around, and you have dodged it ever since.

I know you can't realize this, but I'm trying to do you a favor. Your argumentative style is similar to a Bible-thumper who says that everyone who doesn't accept his "literal" interpretation of his religion is a hell bound Satan worshiper. This is why people laugh at you and ridicule you, as well as most of the other "tinfoil" wearers. The sooner you realize this, and make yourself more open and flexible to both facts and opinions that don't necessarily conform to your preconceived notions, the sooner you might actually be able to have intelligent discussions on these issues. But wait... that would ruin your little "I know the REAL truth" persecution act, wouldn't it?

Sorry, nm...

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
This is no way to have a discussion. I don't really see any apologists either. Let's get this ball rolling better.
noto12ious doesn't have discussions. He has rants. You must not have ever encountered him here before.

Fern

Elite Member
Sep 30, 2003
TOPIC : RFK Assassination .. Conspiracy?

My thoughts : Probably yes.

I'm more inclined to think if Sirhan didn't shot him then the security guard did by mistake. Maybe the guard was gonna shoot Sirhan and Kennedy duck in front etc.

If the bullet really did fragment to the extent you couldn't even determine the caliber, what are you gonna do? Lay it on Sirhan, he was gonna shoot him anyway.

Fern

kylebisme

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2000
Originally posted by: Vic..

For what I already do know of RFK's assassination though, I can say that much of YOUR claims have already been addressed. The 13 bullets claim comes from shoddy police work, where an inexperienced detective circled every single pockmark in the kitchen walls. The woman in the polka-dot dress running out the back said "THEY shot him," not "We shot him." ...
You have obviously been halucenating, noto12ious didn't say anything about any woman woman in a polka-dot dress. And like Arkaign expalined above, noto12ious's 13 shots claim is based on an audio recording of the incedent, not any pockmarks.

Originally posted by: Vic..
And finally, it is believed that RFK was accidentally pushed by the crowd into Sirhan Sirhan, which is why the angle of the killing shot is so unusual.
Turned around and pushed back first?

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Originally posted by: TheSnowman
You have obviously been halucenating, noto12ious didn't say anything about any woman woman in a polka-dot dress. And like Arkaign expalined above, noto12ious's 13 shots claim is based on an audio recording of the incedent, not any pockmarks.
I was speaking in general. The only thing noto12ious "said" was to post a couple of youtube links with no genuine commentary of his own.

Turned around and pushed back first?
That, in fact, is the "official" belief.

Most conspiracy theories evolve from human incompetence. The whole act of creating conspiracies in these high-profile events is to fabricate scenarios inside the blanks of what we do not know, particularly those facts lost due to faulty eyewitnesses or just through time. To a conspiracy theorist, it is never a possibility that we do not know what really happened and might never know. Someone always knows and is hiding the truth.