MSN comments are almost as racist as Fox News comments.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003

(click the Comments button towards the top, if you cant see them)

I wonder how many of these people march down the street in white robes, and how many are too cowardly and just sit in the house getting fatter and weaker every day, complaining about how the libruls are destroying America.
Am also wondering how we can turn the nation around, maybe reduce assumptions and increase critical thinking. Since parents cant do it I am hoping the schools can, but every time the schools try to raise the level of debate, the parents rally and usually push things backwards another decade or so.

How do we make children question more and assume less?

Reactions: Lezunto
Jan 25, 2011
Given most of the comments are from the last day but the article has to be from another year my guess is someone posted it somewhere to stir up the usual racists and they commented in droves. There’s a lot of right wing sites where people post news stories all the time so they can rage against black people.

Reactions: Lezunto and dank69

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
It's not racism to use cherry-picked statistics in a vacuum to form sweepingly generalized opinions of an entire race. It's just being smart and anti-woke, libtard.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Given most of the comments are from the last day but the article has to be from another year my guess is someone posted it somewhere to stir up the usual racists and they commented in droves. There’s a lot of right wing sites where people post news stories all the time so they can rage against black people.
Its not from another year. Its today. They fucked up the dates.

Reactions: Lezunto

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Isn't weird how, according to some, every black person in America is responsible for the *bad* actions of every other black person, but somehow that ain't racism?
I mean, there's "white on white" crime commited every day, and actually in far larger numbers than any other demographic, but no one talks about how the "white community" needs to do something to fix this. No one says that every white person is responsible, or points out with fingers of blame the horrid cultural FUBAR that is poverty-stricken rural white America, rife with drug abuse, unemployment, and teen pregnancy. Quite the opposite, we're told in fact. It's gubment's fault for all that. They need more bailouts, while urban blacks need more prisons.

But of course, that ain't racism, right?

Lezunto

Golden Member
Oct 24, 2020
Why would anyone think that individuals who post msn.com news forums would not be as biased as those posting elsewhere?

The people posting nasty and racist comments online are little more than cowards and find the comfort and safety of like-minded fools.

Reactions: Thump553

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Isn't weird how, according to some, every black person in America is responsible for the *bad* actions of every other black person, but somehow that ain't racism?
I mean, there's "white on white" crime commited every day, and actually in far larger numbers than any other demographic, but no one talks about how the "white community" needs to do something to fix this. No one says that every white person is responsible, or points out with fingers of blame the horrid cultural FUBAR that is poverty-stricken rural white America, rife with\rug abuse, unemployment, and teen pregnancy. Quite the opposite, we're told in fact. It's gubment's fault for all that. They need more bailouts, while urban blacks need more prisons.

But of course, that ain't racism, right?
Ordinarily I would chalk this up to the fact nobody is a racist because everybody is good and doesn't want to see themselves differently, but these days I am beginning to think the situation is changing and for folk on the right being a racists is becoming a good thing to be. Owing up to being good is easier than denial of one's own evil.

What could go wrong claiming that anybody who isn't a delusional cult member doesn't deserve to live.

amenx

Diamond Member
Dec 17, 2004
Only 95 comments at time of reading. With handles like Ultra Maga Man, is it any surprise? Remember the chief Magat was elected in 2016 by a majority of deplorables.

Tsinni Dave

Mar 1, 2022
Only 95 comments at time of reading. With handles like Ultra Maga Man, is it any surprise? Remember the chief Magat was elected in 2016 by a majority of deplorables.
The Trumpists / Qanon dudes seem to flood specific videos and channels / hosts with comments then run back to their safe space forums and congratulate each other for the "owning".

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Ordinarily I would chalk this up to the fact nobody is a racist because everybody is good and doesn't want to see themselves differently, but these days I am beginning to think the situation is changing and for folk on the right being a racists is becoming a good thing to be. Owing up to being good is easier than denial of one's own evil.

What could go wrong claiming that anybody who isn't a delusional cult member doesn't deserve to live.
"If there's a shortcut, I'd have found it "