MSI h55 ATX board $45AR free ship

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

polypterus

Golden Member
Jan 14, 2001
FYI - I got in on this deal, still haven't gotten the rebate, and the board just died on me this morning. Knew I shouldn't have banked on a deal. Going back to Old Blue (Gigabyte).

Yeah, MSI rebates take a while, but I've always gotten them. They even say allow 12-14 weeks from the end of the promotion, so that would be December at the earliest.

btw what happened to the motherboard? Does it not post at all? Haven't had any problems with mine...

zagood

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2005
Yeah, MSI rebates take a while, but I've always gotten them. They even say allow 12-14 weeks from the end of the promotion, so that would be December at the earliest.

btw what happened to the motherboard? Does it not post at all? Haven't had any problems with mine...

Woke up in the morning, went to turn on my machine, didn't post. Stripped it, cleared CMOS, replaced the battery, rebuilt outside the case, no love. Got a new motherboard and I'm all set.