MSI Geforce 4 TI4400 Warranty?

Rachet

Nov 26, 2001
Does anyone know what the MSI's warranty is for their retail version of the Geforce 4 ti4400?

I have looked all over their web site and have not seen any mention of their products warrantys.

Thanks for your help

BarMan

Banned
Jan 4, 2001
I'm not sure really... you might have to contact there customer service area.

question though... did your MSI card come with a DVI-to-CRT adapter?

Oct 16, 1999
I think a couple of retailers on pricewatch list it as a 3 year warranty, not that that should be taken as official word.

BarMan, mine came with an adapter. They started adding them and the breakout box (as opposed to VIVO cables) about a month ago.

BarMan

Banned
Jan 4, 2001
crap crap crap crap crap!!!
I just ordered the gainward one now and I would
have gotten the MSI one for cheaper if I checked
this like a second ago... bah

oh well
thanks anyways

Rachet

Nov 26, 2001
Thanks for your help. My son bought the card last weekend at a Computer show in Massachusetts for $229.00 and the seller didn't know the warranty.

The box did container the dvi to crt adapter.

Gonad the Barbarian, have you had any problems with the card?

My son is concerned that he may have to upgrade his power supply, based on what Leadtek recommends on their boxes.

He is currently using a 250 Watt. I heard Leadtek is recommending a minimum of a 300 watt.

Mavrick007

Diamond Member
Dec 19, 2001
Rachet, I would advise upgrading the psu to at least a 300watt quality psu (Antec, Sparkle, Enermax, PC Power, etc) cause the GF4 supposedly is a hungry beast.

I would expect the warranty to be at least 1 year but it will probably be around 3 years. Some manufacturers have a lifetime warranty, like PNY (I think that's the one). If you find any problems, they will generally show up in the first couple of months and if you have a failure I don't expect it much longer than a year anyway cause you will get the most use out of it in the first year and after that you will either upgrade or it will work fine which is the likely case.