Ms New Jersey reveals blackmail photos...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

elmro

Dec 4, 2005
These pageants are all private endeavors, run by entrepreneurs and/or corporations. Who cares what standard of decency these people apply to their companies?

swtethan

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2005
wasnt there another pagent girl who had bad photos of her? like... ones from a club and some girl had her mouth on her crotch? lol

Safeway

Lifer
Jun 22, 2004
Originally posted by: swtethan
wasnt there another pagent girl who had bad photos of her? like... ones from a club and some girl had her mouth on her crotch? lol

I'm thinking there were actually nekked pictures of her.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Originally posted by: swtethan

yeah didnt she make out with Teen USA (who is very hot btw)?

krunchykrome

Lifer
Dec 28, 2003
Originally posted by: Safeway
Originally posted by: Astaroth33
Originally posted by: krunchykrome
I don't see anything wrong with the pictures. It's just a early 20's girl having harmless fun.

Yup. Those pictures pretty much reflect just about every cute early 20's girl.

Media likes scandal stories, so media creates scandal stories. In this case, she was smart and immediately came out with the photos to advert such a disaster. Now, the media is portraying her as a normal 20-something. I doubt they would have the same coverage if the blackmailer had released them instead.

Agreed.

ric1287

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2005
Originally posted by: RagingBITCH
Originally posted by: ric1287
private Facebook account.

facebook != private

You can set it to where no one but your friends can see it. Duh.

and that does what....i dont know any facebook user who doesn't approve all friends requests. And the type of person who wins a beauty pagent it the type of person who just wants the most 'friends' possible.

sygyzy

Lifer
Oct 21, 2000
No matter if she's just having fun or if what she's doing is innocent, she understood what the crown represents and her responsibilities. She should be stripped just like Miss America.

eleison

Golden Member
Mar 29, 2006
I don't know people.. she looks kinda slutty... I'm not saying thats a BAD thing...

evident

Lifer
Apr 5, 2005
she's pretty cute... and person above me if you think she's slutty then you must think every girl is slutty :p

but anyways did anyone see the matt lauer interview she did? he was grilling her like she was a fcking murder suspect... i lost all respect that i had for him as a journalist. the fact that the media and probably older people are outraged at pictures this tame is that they are completely out of touch with the younger generation...

miss nj shouldn't feel bad she's like any other college student, matt lauer and the holier-than-thou old generation media can go suck one

oiprocs

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2001
Yeah, down with Matt Lauer. Down with all conservatives who don't understand that times change. You don't have to like it, but the only constant in the world is change, so accept that and you'll be that much happier in life.