moving violation traffic ticket - points or no? for illegal left turn

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by EKKC, Dec 8, 2005.

1. EKKC

EKKC Diamond Member

i was near chinatown NYC (Delancey and Bowery) and missed an obvious traffic trap (the usual traffic guy was missing at rush hour) and got pulled over for making a left turn on the second lane on delancey to bowery southbound, anyway, i was in the wrong but everybody does it, while waiting for the cop 2 more cars got pulled. methinks they're targetting chinese / asians since they most likely pay their tickets

my question is, does illegal left turn give you points? doesnt say so on the ticket, only the fine. i dont care much for fine but I would hate points on my clean record

what a month, i been driving for 7 years with only one red light ticket which I beat, and in a month, I got warned in Ohio for doing 81 at 65, got a ticket without points last weekend in Pennsylvania for going 56 at 35 (another speed trap the road leads to a highway), and now this. but i gotta say, NYC cops are worthless attitude filled aholes. the PA and OH state trooper was very nice in pulling me over. The guy gave me an attitude after I said no to his "do you know why I pulled you over" question. DIAF!

2. rmrf

rmrf Platinum Member

I believe if it's considered a moving violation, you will get points.

3. Zim Hosein

Zim Hosein Super Moderator<br>Elite Member
    Super Moderator

I concur :(

4. Chompman

Chompman Banned

I thought asians were not allowed to drive since ... well they are asains. :p

Like the second drawn together reference tonight.. Ling Ling owns. :D

5. rmrf

rmrf Platinum Member

6. Sluggo

Sluggo Lifer

So are they targeting chinese/asian because thats who got pulled over or because the Police were doing this close to Chinatown?

And the reason the Police are targeting said groups are because they have more cash on hand then the other nationalities/races?

I think you will drive a mile to connect the dots.