movie suggestions for tonight?

LordSnailz

Diamond Member
Nov 2, 1999
Title says it all? We've seen pirates not sure what else is good ... nothing really jumps out at us ... thinking about maybe these ones?

Miami Vice
The Descent
Talladega Nights: The Ballad.

Dumac

Diamond Member
Dec 31, 2005
The Descent seemed a little creepy. If you see it, let us know if its interesting.

bigrash

Lifer
Feb 20, 2001
Saw Miami Vice and Talladega Nights. Both were good, but I like Miami Vice better. Don't expect it to be the same as the tv series though.

KarmaPolice

Diamond Member
Jun 24, 2004
Originally posted by: bigrash
Saw Miami Vice and Talladega Nights. Both were good, but I like Miami Vice better. Don't expect it to be the same as the tv series though.

Talladega nights was HORRIBLE...and I even enjoy Will Farrel's movies a lot. There were a few funny parts but the story was terrible, the acting was bad, the rants and raves in the movie were TRYING to be funny like all of his previous movies but failed horribly...

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
Miami Vice. I've seen the Descent already and it is one of those movies that are just okay to see one time but I would just wait for DVD.

I personally would see Will Ferrel's movie since it's the only one of those I haven't seen, but Miami Vice was very kick ass. I recommend it.

neomits

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2001
What kind of movies do you like/are in the mood for?

Little Miss Sunshine (if it's playing in your area) is a great great movie. It's a smaller indie film, but it doesn't really have that artsy indie feel to it. It's a good drama and very funny all at the same time.