Movie Filming in Downtown Houston

tranceport

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2000
www.thesystemsengineer.com
I asked one person what they were filming.. I was told a mayonnaise commercial. There was 3 semi trucks full of stuff. 2 RV style buses. A huge trailer that had a huge kitchen in it. A few other misc vehicles. I saw some signs that say something about filming and photographing past this point or some crap.

Anyone know what they are actually doing? It's at the bottom of Wells Fargo Plaza in downtown Houston.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Originally posted by: QurazyQuisp
A new bulk meat website, specializing in alternator sized bulk beef.

Well they are filming in Texas...

legoman666

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2003
Originally posted by: tranceport
I asked one person what they were filming.. I was told a mayonnaise commercial. There was 3 semi trucks full of stuff. 2 RV style buses. A huge trailer that had a huge kitchen in it. A few other misc vehicles. I saw some signs that say something about filming and photographing past this point or some crap.

Anyone know what they are actually doing? It's at the bottom of Wells Fargo Plaza in downtown Houston.

you already have your answer.

Oceanas

Nov 23, 2006
This

June 3, 2008, 8:30AM
IN TOWN
Penn seems to like the city's pools and parks

By SHELBY HODGE
Copyright 2008 Houston Chronicle

The man is built. The man likes his food. And the man is in Houston filming Terrence Malick's Tree of Life. Just ask those who've spotted Sean Penn around town in recent days.

On Monday, he was back at work filming at the Museum of Natural Science. Penn's co-star Brad Pitt was nowhere to be seen ? we assume he is by Angelina Jolie's side, awaiting the debut of their twins.

Filming for the movie began in Smithville for the retro shots and continues in Houston for present-day scenes.

Look at what one of the last comments on the article says...

Setustraight1 wrote:
they have been filming in our building today, 6/4/08, at 1100 Louisiana and are now filming at 1000 Louisiana the rest of the afternoon. We saw Sean Penn up close....very cool!!
6/4/2008 2:26 PM CDT