Move Rocket League Account

swanysto

Golden Member
May 8, 2005
I can't seem to find information, or maybe I am not searching it right but I am trying to figure out how to move my XBOX rocket league account to a new XBOX account.

I think my son's Microsoft account was hacked. I tried to sign into his account on my XBOX app, and the password is not working, and the retrieval email shown is not an email any of us own. His account is still signed into XBOX right now and he can play for now, but I am not sure how long that will last till we need to sign in again.

The only game he plays is rocket league, and he has progressed pretty far and has cars he really likes, and some he has bought.

I do have his XBOX account linked to and Epic games account, and it looks like you can activate it so that all his progression and items are playable on the PC. I was wondering if it would be possible to link his current xbox account to the PC, then unlink the XBOX account, and link a new one, then share it with the PC account.

Microsoft hasn't been helpful thus far in figuring out the password stuff, I guess it's my fault really, I should have done the 2 factor authentication or something to make it safer.