Move over Spiderman! There is a NEW (and REAL LIFE) superhero in town!: ANGLE-GRINDER MAN!!!!!!

ScoobMaster

Platinum Member
Jan 17, 2001
No, I am NOT KIDDING!

http://anglegrinderman.co.uk/

He is for real and will rid the World(?) (well specific parts of England anyway) of the evil scourge of auto-wheel clamps
(illegal parking hacks rejoice!)

Quote from his website:

"This is the Web-Site of Angle-Grinder Man, the U.K.?s first wheel-clamp and speed camera vigilante cum subversive superhero philanthropist entertainer type personage.
A big welcome to all good, decent, law-unabiding citizens. Godspeed to you and your four-wheeled, petrol-driven chariots."

LOL :)

Iron Woode

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: ScoobMaster
No, I am NOT KIDDING!

http://anglegrinderman.co.uk/

He is for real and will rid the World(?) (well specific parts of England anyway) of the evil scourge of auto-wheel clamps
(illegal parking hacks rejoice!)

Quote from his website:

"This is the Web-Site of Angle-Grinder Man, the U.K.?s first wheel-clamp and speed camera vigilante cum subversive superhero philanthropist entertainer type personage.
A big welcome to all good, decent, law-unabiding citizens. Godspeed to you and your four-wheeled, petrol-driven chariots."

LOL :)
he is my idol. I want to follow in his footsteps.

I want to be a Super Hero In Training. :D

Heisenberg

Lifer
Dec 21, 2001
That guy's awesome. If somebody ever put one of those boots on my car you bet your @ss I'd break out the grinder.

MovingTarget

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2003
w00t! Congestion charges? wheel clamps? man, i'd hate to have a car around those traffic nazis.... Practices like that are rediculous....

Ornery

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
So, everybody who pays to park, or park legally is a chump? I actually like seeing scofflaws suffer myself!

Orsorum

Lifer
Dec 26, 2001
Originally posted by: Ornery
So, everybody who pays to park, or park legally is a chump? I actually like seeing scofflaws suffer myself!

Apparently so. They feel as though parking is a right.

lchyi

May 1, 2003
Is this a rip off of Fobman? I mean he was cool, he shot Ramen from his wrists.

madthumbs

Banned
Oct 1, 2000
Lawbreakers aren't always bad guys, and often the lawmakers are the biggest law breakers. Cool find!