mouse-ing

Phillip

Jan 15, 2005

zerogear

Diamond Member
Jun 4, 2000
I would check the Peripherals forum, as this topic fits over there better. And there should also a bunch of mouse-related topics.

ShawnD1

Lifer
May 24, 2003
Almost any mouse in the range of $20 USD should be good (like 10-15 pounds?)

My last mouse was this one and it was awesome. It felt nice, had great sensitivity, and it has ruts where your fingers go. Another cool thing is that the wheel has more of an analog feel to it; it doesn't have notches.

Your best bet is to just go to the store. You might pay an extra $5, but I've personally wasted at least $20 on shitty mice. The mouse I bought for my laptop is way too light and it doesn't feel right. The mouse I'm using right now looks like this and to say that it sucks would be giving it a lot of extra credit. When buying these online, there's no way to tell if the mouse is any good.

Raduque

Lifer
Aug 22, 2004
Originally posted by: ShawnD1
Almost any mouse in the range of $20 USD should be good (like 10-15 pounds?)

My last mouse was this one and it was awesome. It felt nice, had great sensitivity, and it has ruts where your fingers go. Another cool thing is that the wheel has more of an analog feel to it; it doesn't have notches.

Your best bet is to just go to the store. You might pay an extra $5, but I've personally wasted at least $20 on shitty mice. The mouse I bought for my laptop is way too light and it doesn't feel right. The mouse I'm using right now looks like this and to say that it sucks would be giving it a lot of extra credit. When buying these online, there's no way to tell if the mouse is any good.

My uncle has the second mouse you linked, and yes, it blows.

I'm using an MX518 (the adjustable one) and it rocks, I won't trade it for anything.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
I like my 50 dollar Razer mouse, but you dont have to go crazy to get good performance.
Like was already stated, dont get the 10 dollar mouse from Walmart and expect to be blown away.