motorcycle sim for the pc?

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
there was a moto GP one that was pretty good i thought. i only played the demo though.

imported_Imp

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2005
Armed Assault has dirt bikes... but you have to ride it like a stiff with no control. At least it don't hurt when you go down...

CVSiN

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2004
There is a new one coming out from the same legendary team that did EAs Superbike game.
It is coming out later this year.

and btw.. MotoGP is NOT a simulation..

I ride and race bikes and its not even close.

MarcVenice

Moderator Emeritus <br>
Apr 2, 2007
Motogp isn't that arcade like though. I don't know, I sometimes race cars around the track, but even simbin's gtr doesn't come close, can any game played with a keyboard or even a steering wheel come close ? Definately at least TRY motogp '07, you might actually enjoy it.

Metron

Golden Member
Oct 16, 2003
Originally posted by: Build it Myself
road rash? :) LOL I'd like to see something come out too

Great game... I still have that in my CD collection. I will have to load it up again.

RiDE

Platinum Member
Jul 8, 2004
Originally posted by: CVSiN
There is a new one coming out from the same legendary team that did EAs Superbike game.

Wow really? I'm looking forward to that one. The last bike games I played on the PC were Superbike 2000 and 2001. I thought bike sims just fell off the face of the earth after that. :(

CVSiN

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2004
Originally posted by: RiDE
Originally posted by: CVSiN

Wow really? I'm looking forward to that one. The last bike games I played on the PC were Superbike 2000 and 2001. I thought bike sims just fell off the face of the earth after that. :(

Yup same guys bro!

and they are putting it out THIS YEAR!

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/dri...hampionship/index.html

Cougit

Jun 21, 2006
Microprose's GP500? Pretty old though and not sure it will run under modern Windows but
you can still buy it on line and there's even a demo available. Quite a few mods out too.