Mother's Day Needs to be Gender Non-binary - It's oppressing to anyone that isn't Cisgender!

Nov 8, 2012
Because sitting down and appreciating good mothers is a horrible practice that should be abolished. We need to make it gender non-binary after all - because it's not just mothers that can raise children well.

Most folks here will probably laugh it off - say it's only Twitter idiots.... Except it's not. It's in all your news - including WaPo and countless others that most would deem "reputable"

It's also in our fucking idiots that run our government as well.

Babylon Bee did an excellent piece to mock the absurdity of this stupidity: https://babylonbee.com/news/non-men...ruating-partner-a-happy-birthing-persons-day\

1620581982171.png

Anyhow, enjoy learning more about how 1st world countries are going down the shitter - as they continue to find problems with simple things like a day to appreciate mothers.

• Haha
Reactions: ultimatebob

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Because sitting down and appreciating good mothers is a horrible practice that should be abolished. We need to make it gender non-binary after all - because it's not just mothers that can raise children well.

Most folks here will probably laugh it off - say it's only Twitter idiots.... Except it's not. It's in all your news - including WaPo and countless others that most would deem "reputable"

Babylon Bee did an excellent piece to mock the absurdity of this stupidity: https://babylonbee.com/news/non-men...ruating-partner-a-happy-birthing-persons-day\

View attachment 44145

Anyhow, enjoy learning more about how 1st world countries are going down the shitter - as they continue to find problems with simple things like a day to appreciate mothers.
Did you not realize this is an opinion piece? Like, when the NYT carried an opinion piece from Vladimir Putin did you think the paper was endorsing his views?

Reactions: Zorba
Nov 8, 2012
Did you not realize this is an opinion piece? Like, when the NYT carried an opinion piece from Vladimir Putin did you think the paper was endorsing his views?

You uhhh... do realize that the ONLY way to report on this would be an opinion, right? The point is that it's becoming mainstream endorsed courtesy of what is commonly considered "reputable".

This should be mocked to the fullest extent for the absurdity, stupidity, and generally how this is unprofessional and something that only comes from 12 year olds that haven't reached adult-hood.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
You uhhh... do realize that the ONLY way to report on this would be an opinion, right? The point is that it's becoming mainstream endorsed courtesy of what is commonly considered "reputable".

This should be mocked to the fullest extent for the absurdity, stupidity, and generally how this is unprofessional and something that only comes from 12 year olds that haven't reached adult-hood.
How is it mainstream or being endorsed by the Post in any way? If it’s mainstream why don’t I know a single person who holds that opinion?

SmCaudata

Oct 8, 2006

View attachment 44145

Do you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and wonder how you can be a bigger loser every morning?

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Does this affect your day to day life in any way whatsoever?

Then why care?

Exactly, in the realm of a fascist GOP trying to up-end democracy in his country, this bullshit is what sets him off. This is what you get from a "youtube education", your brains blown out.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

Then why care?

I've considered offering novelty conserva-panties as a joke, where the crotch is tied in a knot before being sewn together. At least they'll have something to feed their outrage addiction.

Reactions: Meghan54

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Fucking retarded shit.

I mean...I've been called a "mother" for decades...yet I don't expect any special treatment today...

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
I just read the opinion piece and I dont really see the problem.

I'm not keen on Fathers day. I'm a dad all year round, I like to think that my kids appreciate me all year round.

Lady says that she personally isnt that keen on Mothers day. I'm not sure how thats become a controversial topic.

There's a bunch of days that are just there to monetarise sentimentality and I can see why people would object to a lot of them. Doesn't mean that you cant enjoy them if you want though.

Mar 11, 2004

Then why care?

I think he has a legit medical condition where the strong anger is the only way he can get an erection. This is a pretty common thing with psychopaths, and there's quite a bit of serial killers that killed because the hate and anger and violence of murder was the only way they could get aroused enough to actually ejaculate.

I'm not joking about this at all. I think that explains why Fox News has done so well with a certain demographic, because it gives them strong emotions paired with objectively attractive women makes it easy for them to get sexual release.

ondma

Platinum Member
Mar 18, 2018
Not worth getting upset about for either liberals or conservatives. If you are conservative, just celebrate as usual, and devote your energy to something more productive than being outraged that someone has a different view than you. If you are a liberal and agree with the article, just dont celebrate and again, devote your energy to something more productive than being outraged that someone has a traditional view.

interchange

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999

It also has absolutely nothing to do with non-binary gender progressivism.

Reactions: ElFenix

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
How is that War on Christmas going anyways?

The gentiles and heathens won the war when that damn Marxist-Liberal Starbucks chain went with that solid red holiday cup. Or was it green? I can't remember. I've been so outraged so long about that damn cup I forget what color it is.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
The truly dangerous people in Congress are the likes of MTG and the rest of Q-nuts. How about all the idiots who cheered on the insurrectionists?

Cori Bush is harmless

Reactions: cytg111