Mother's Day Needs to be Gender Non-binary - It's oppressing to anyone that isn't Cisgender!

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
The thing is when they're clearly making clowns of themselves it becomes obvious their issues are just due to their own fucked up mentalities.

The sad thing is they're completely oblivious to what complete and total clowns they are being. I've pointed out before the moronic "I love the smell of liberal butt hurt in the morning" (by someone that used to laugh at the "you eat pieces of shit for breakfast" bit from Happy Gilmore and yet didn't notice he was being Shooter McGavin in that scenario), and plenty others. They really are so fucked in the head they cannot see how ridiculously stupid they're being.

Its like that video of the crazy woman that's shrieking at the truck driver and starts bawking like a chicken and then rolls into the ditch and other shit. If they had to actually see themselves they'd probably be embarrassed but they simply cannot gain the self reflection necessary to even be able to have any sort of introspection about "oh, no, I'm being a dumbass" and then they're tripling down on it because they have entire gaggles of other idiots cheering them on.

I've said it before, I think the only way is to make them watch themselves. If they had to actually see how fucked up they're being I think they'd start to change. But as we see, they don't bother doing any of that. Look at our resident king of dipshittery that is the OP, he clearly isn't reading or actually watching any of the shit he's citing unless its a single pic of something he's being outraged about, because if he was his own brain would likely prevent him from turning into the frothing at the mouth moron that he becomes for his clownshow.

I think the reason Turmp only watched Fox News is because they were the only ones that would edit out the ridiculous shit that showed him what a clown he was being. If he had to actually see himself it would have destroyed his fragile ego.

I agree, the problem is (again, my XP) is that personally I couldn't see how crazy it was until I got away from it and started to spread my wings so to speak. Prior to that, the reaction is exactly what we see today (even when confronted occasionally)...anger, diversion, projection, etc... They surround themselves in a very strict like minded bubble that is damn near impervious.

The situation is certainly a conundrum, and I'm not qualified to offer any solutions lol

Reactions: Lanyap

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
And now OP is getting bent out of shape as to how a "holiday" (which is really a commercial event created to sell cards and flowers) is treated by some people.

What's he going to do come Father's Day next month?

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
And now OP is getting bent out of shape as to how a "holiday" (which is really a commercial event created to sell cards and flowers) is treated by some people.

What's he going to do come Father's Day next month?

Beat some kids?

MixMasterTang

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2001
Man, I haven't visited these forums much since Feb. and every time I do logon the OP reminds me why I avoid here.