Mother of Accused Bombers Faces Her Own Legal Woes

Status
Not open for further replies.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
To those who think this is a conspiracy of some kind...why in the hell would they lie about the mother shoplifting...lol....

Yep both my boys were good kids...I have no clue why they turned....ahh...they were set up, just like I was set up while I shoplifted...lol

http://news.yahoo.com/mother-accused-bombers-faces-her-015923054.html

The mother of accused Boston Marathon bombers has continued to defend her two sons from her home in Dagestan, Russia, but if she attempts to return to the United States to bury her older son, or care for the boy that remains hospitalized, she could face arrest on an outstanding warrant for shoplifting.

The clerk of the Natick District Court confirmed to ABC News that Zubeidat Tsarnaev, failed to appear at a court hearing on October 25, 2012 to resolve charges that she stole $1,600 worth of garments from a nearby Lord & Taylor department store.

The family saga for the Tsarnaevs began when the two brothers, Tamerlan, 26, and Dzhokhar, 19, allegedly strolled through the crowd watching the finish of the Boston Marathon last week, dropped backpacks packed with explosives and used their cell phones to detonate the bombs, killing three and injuring more than 250. On Tuesday, the drama played out on opposite sides of the globe.

In Russia, the boys' mother professed their innocence, saying "What happened is a terrible thing. But I know that my kids have nothing to do with this. I know it. I am mother. You know, I know my kids. I know my kids. Really my kids would never get involved into anything like that." In phone conversations with ABC News, the mother has expressed her desire to travel to the United States. While she has left open that possibility, she has recently suggested only her husband might go.

gevorg

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2004
Who listens to mothers of criminals, let alone terrorists? Anyway, the double agent conspiracy by DEBKAfile is quite entertaining. :)

rockyct

Diamond Member
Jun 23, 2001
Who listens to mothers of criminals, let alone terrorists? Anyway, the double agent conspiracy by DEBKAfile is quite entertaining. :)
Some of these theories are like alien conspiracies. Entertaining to think about for a little bit, but then kind of depressing to realize that some people not only believe in them but also require them for meaning in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.