Mother Gives Birth, Loses 9-Year-Old Daughter On Same Day

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
They should have kept her on life support for one day so that at least the baby wouldn't have its birthday forever ruined.

Andy22

Golden Member
Jun 8, 2001
Originally posted by: se7en
Originally posted by: jonnyGURU

In the hospital about to deliver a boy. Hello?

So a 9yr old was crossing a street outside with no adults present? Hello? Get a clue

So? 9 year olds walk to school by themselves and you think they can't cross the street without an adult present? Sounds like you need to get the clue.

ryan256

Platinum Member
Jul 22, 2005
Originally posted by: se7en
Originally posted by: jonnyGURU

In the hospital about to deliver a boy. Hello?

So a 9yr old was crossing a street outside with no adults present? Hello? Get a clue

So you never went outside to play when you were a kid? Did your parents follow you the whole time? I went outside often and my parents were at home.
Of course I also had the "look both ways" rule beaten into me on several occasions. Maybe these parents should have done the same.

My question is what was the drivers speed and was this a residential area? Residential speed limits are 25 for a reason. You can stomp the brakes and stop almost instantly. If this person hadn't been gabbing away would they not have hit the child?

Aharami

Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
sad for the boy. his birthday will forever remind his parents of his lost sister