Most hilarious WoW guild app ever

SZLiao214

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2003
Did no one catch the fact that they asked for his account password and secret question?

Not sure if he listed his account name anywhere, didn't read that closely.

chalmers

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2008
No I think it's real for some reason. Call me naive, but it just seems that someone couldn't have thought all that up, combined with the real-type responses the app had.

Renob

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2000
So I can only hope it is a language barrier and the fact he is 14 that has created such a completely absurd application. Either that or he well indeed be perfectly suited for work in the mines!

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
Originally posted by: chalmers
No I think it's real for some reason. Call me naive, but it just seems that someone couldn't have thought all that up, combined with the real-type responses the app had.

A 14 year old who lives in Minsk, who has the worst grasp on English anyone could possibly have. Combine this with the fact that the guy watches Sailor Moon, listens to Panic at the Disco and Sum 41. Oh wait, his family is full of miners and his brother just died in a mining accident? The chances of someone existing with all these qualities is low enough. Let's look further.

Ok, he's just bad at English, right? Well, not really.

/played with this character: Warrior.
Even someone who isn't an English expert is going to understand /played

What is the global cooldown? Wensday 05-11..

What is the hit rating cap for casters? I hear warlock crit 12000 on youtube!
What is the hit rating cap for dual wielders? I hear rogue on youtube with 2k the black temple.
What is the hit rating cap for 1h/Shield, 2h, feral? Sheild has low damage!

Ok, so he has no idea how any of the above translates and yet
If you were melee DPS, how would you position yourself to your target? Stand so I see target.
He can translate that perfectly (which is a sentence that is infinitely more difficult to translate that some of the others "he didn't get") and then put an obviously stupid answer.

It's pretty clear that there is understanding of the questions, and simply someone putting stupid/joke answers. Also, as far as thinking it up .. all the person did was nine times outta ten put the most literal answer he could think of .. I'm almost positive this is a complete joke.

gammaray

Jul 30, 2006
WTF?
this is so hilarious im literally rofl.

"How many FPS do you have in Shattrath? I no play FPS. " lol !!!
"- Which consumables & Flask/pots would you use on bosses? Mage food. (From level 70 tabel.) " omg lmao!!!
"What is the password to your account? Slovitzka
What is the secret question and answer to your account? Slovitzka zé wryko?" lol this is too much,
"What do you do at weekends? Play WOW when father is mine, also eat with father and many brother after father get from mine." -rofl.

ah well, life is worth laughing after all.

SneakyStuff

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2004
"Is it okay with you to respec if we need you to? No."

Other notable characters: lvl 14 Roge.

More about yourself: I love Sum41, Panic in disco and Rasmus.

Winnar :laugh:

Kabob

Lifer
Sep 5, 2004
Very "meh."

Although I did enjoy the application question:
"What is the password to your account?"

Hrmmmmmmmmmmmm...