Most hilarious display of Intel Fanboy-ism i've ever seen!

Borealis7

Platinum Member
Oct 19, 2006
in AT's latest review of AMD's cheap 90$ X3 435 a troll named MadDoctor has virally spread Intel bad english Fanboyism remarks all over the comments section. this is the most i've ever laughed from an AT review! :laugh: :laugh:

read the comments

needless to say, he was banned.

here's an example:

"AMD is whine too much, so Intel must punish AMD until dead."

"I believe you will never buy AMD products, because their products are crap and can not win the benchmark. "

"Whatever AMD product throws to market, rubbish is a rubbish. Intel products prices will make AMD's prices room tighter, and AMD is going to sink into oblivion. I love it because Intel prices will be cheaper to consumer."

:laugh: :laugh:

from now on let it be known: instead of saying "you fail" say "you cannot win the benchmark" lolz

Idontcare

Elite Member
Oct 10, 1999
Mental illness is not a disease to be laughed at. I hope that poor soul is receiving the proper medical attention.

NXIL

Apr 14, 2005
Intel have been successfully made AMD's cash empty!

I think he is saying that All AMD Base are belong to Intel!

By the way, the 'fake Engrish' theory is interesting--reading his (her?) troll posts, his "Engrish" abilities change.

Here he using a fairly grammatically advanced structured sentence, but with a participle removed to make it look "foreign".

Even you have admit that Intel products are faster than AMD.

This is terrible fake Engrish: note the grammatically correct long sentence, followed by a fake Engrish sentence:

What? Dont underestimate Intel with parallel processing. Intel bright engineers like Francois Piednoel and Justin Rattner have made the most efficient parallel processing in the world. That is why Justin Rattner had putted AMD Opteron in the trash during IDF 2006.

Anyway, as someone said about him, and his apparent other "secret identities":

Or maybe, these three are just the same person craving for attention in real life he cannot have. Do not hate the guy. Pity him.

He cannot win the benchmark.

CKTurbo128

Platinum Member
May 8, 2002
I read those comments earlier; I thought it was just someone who was purposely making ridiculous posts to irk people and see their reactions.

The insanity of the MadDoctor. :p

Ayah

Platinum Member
Jan 1, 2006
Maybe he is too young to remember Prescott where Intel got slaughtered by the A64.

aigomorla

CPU, Cases&Cooling Mod PC Gaming Mod Elite Member
Super Moderator
Sep 28, 2005
ALL YOUR BASES BELONG TO US! err ME.. :X :p

Originally posted by: Ayah
Maybe he is too young to remember Prescott where Intel got slaughtered by the A64.

Its sad but true.

The A64 glory days are quickly forgotten because C2D spanked and spoiled us silly.

You know whats funny, i dont recall any of those guys who post on the comment page as regulars here...

aigomorla

Super Moderator
Sep 28, 2005
Originally posted by: BTRY B 529th FA BN
F English class, i'll get by :roll:

didnt u no skool & kolledge is bery important.

Smartazz

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2005
"Whatever AMD product throws to market, rubbish is a rubbish. Intel products prices will make AMD's prices room tighter, and AMD is going to sink into oblivion. I love it because Intel prices will be cheaper to consumer."

Does he/she have any idea how capitalism works. If AMD disappears, prices would go up and innovation would probably slow down. How can anybody be a fanboy? I mean, I'm a fan of certain products, but never of a brand, they just want my money anyway.

Ayah

Platinum Member
Jan 1, 2006
Originally posted by: Smartazz

Does he/she have any idea how capitalism works. If AMD disappears, prices would go up and innovation would probably slow down. How can anybody be a fanboy? I mean, I'm a fan of certain products, but never of a brand, they just want my money anyway.

An Intel i7 975 Extreme Edition is 1000$ CAD, if there was no AMD, I wonder how much Intel would want for an i7 with an unlocked multiplier...

Smartazz

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2005

An Intel i7 975 Extreme Edition is 1000$ CAD, if there was no AMD, I wonder how much Intel would want for an i7 with an unlocked multiplier...

I can't imagine it being too much more because there is a point at which people just aren't willing to spend that much money. If they raise that price to $1500 for example, some people will still buy it, but pretty much everybody would find it an utter ripoff.

twjr

Jul 5, 2006
I don't think he is banned just yet lol. he made another comment 5 minutes ago.

Ayah

Platinum Member
Jan 1, 2006

I can't imagine it being too much more because there is a point at which people just aren't willing to spend that much money. If they raise that price to $1500 for example, some people will still buy it, but pretty much everybody would find it an utter ripoff.

I'm pretty sure 99.999...% of the world already think the 1000$ is a ripoff. I don't imagine the percentage would change much if they moved it to 1500.

imported_Lothar

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2006
Originally posted by: Borealis7
Most hilarious display of Intel Fanboy-ism i've ever seen!

If that's the most hilarious display of Intel fanboy-ism you've ever seen, then you haven't seen Cramitpal//Beenthere//whatever his other aliases are that I don't know about.

aigomorla

Super Moderator
Sep 28, 2005

I'm pretty sure 99.999...% of the world already think the 1000$ is a ripoff. I don't imagine the percentage would change much if they moved it to 1500.

*pleading the 5th*
As i am a 975 owner.. and a 965 owner... and a QX9650 owner... and was a X6800 owner. :T

Oh and a W3580 owner.... :T

Iono what to say... XE chips are addictive...
Once u tasted that unlocked multi... u really cant go back to conventional overclocking.

n7

Elite Member
Jan 4, 2004
Oh yes, yes, you can.

I had a QX6850...unlocked multi isn't all that special at all, in fact, other than in situations where you're FSB/BCLK limited, it's rather useless.

aigomorla

Super Moderator
Sep 28, 2005
Originally posted by: n7
Oh yes, yes, you can.

I had a QX6850...unlocked multi isn't all that special at all, in fact, other than in situations where you're FSB/BCLK limited, it's rather useless.

mmmmm okey..

i guess i had better luck then you did...

Values represents 24/7 overclock

975 = 4.4ghz /w HT ON
W3580 = 4.4ghz /w HT ON
965 = 4.2ghz /w HT ON
QX9650 = 4.2ghz
X6800 = 4ghz

those clocks would be VERY difficult without at least a 10x+ or 25x+ multi. :T
But then again im a cpu whore. :p

n7

Elite Member
Jan 4, 2004
Originally posted by: aigomorla
Oh yes, yes, you can.

mmmmm okey..

975 = 4.4ghz /w HT ON
W3580 = 4.4ghz /w HT ON
965 = 4.2ghz /w HT ON
QX9650 = 4.2ghz
X6800 = 4ghz

Not luck.

Extremely expensive cooling.

For the rest of us, temps/vcore tend to become issues before the mobo becomes the limiting factor, which means the higher available multis really don't have much value.

Ben90

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2009
My $200 mobo with passive cooling can hit around 215 bclock. 215x21=4.5ghz...

And i can think of a foxcon 755 mobo that has no problem hitting 600 fsb 24/7.

Idontcare

Elite Member
Oct 10, 1999
Oh yes, yes, you can.

mmmmm okey..

975 = 4.4ghz /w HT ON
W3580 = 4.4ghz /w HT ON
965 = 4.2ghz /w HT ON
QX9650 = 4.2ghz
X6800 = 4ghz

Not luck.

For the rest of us, temps/vcore tend to become issues before the mobo becomes the limiting factor, which means the higher available multis really don't have much value.

Well let's say you have spent the money on some extremely expensive cooling...are you then going to cheap-out on an inexpensive processor that you won't be able to maximize the overclock with because something else like the NB or FSB then becomes the bottleneck?

The "value" argument is a tough cookie to pass around because no matter what value segment you'd ascribe yourself as belonging too there are still legions of individuals less well-off as yourself who'd look at your own choices of CPU's and cooling solutions and decry them as not having much value to "the rest of them" either for the same reasons you give.

Who needs more than one core and more than 512MB and more than 1GHz for more than $30? Rich bastards who have more money than brains, that's who (says the world's poorest 1 billion who live on <$1 per day).

n7

Elite Member
Jan 4, 2004
Not arguing that ;)

Was arguing this:

Iono what to say... XE chips are addictive...
Once u tasted that unlocked multi... u really cant go back to conventional overclocking.

I was always curious about the joys of unlocked multis.
I got a QX6850 at a good price, had a some fun for a couple months, & then moved on to better [locked multi] things.

Not remotely addicting for me.

aigomorla

Super Moderator
Sep 28, 2005

Not luck.

LOL both you and IDC....

oh is that it??

:p