most famous person that came out of your school

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

NeoV

Diamond Member
Apr 18, 2000
Paul Newman is from my HS, as is Roger Penske

Molly Shannon is from my Jr HS

hawkeye81x

Golden Member
Apr 24, 2001
Originally posted by: tbates757
Carson Daly from MTv (My high school that is, Santa Monica High School)

I'm guessing there are more famous people than Carson Daly to graduate from Santa Monica High...
EDIT: School of stars?

But as for my HS, absolutely no one...
Our most famous town resident has to be Laura Scudder (of potatoe chip fame).

kami333

Diamond Member
Dec 12, 2001
Let's see, Bush Sr and Jr, JFK Jr, Jack Lemon, Humpry Bogart (before they kicked him out), etc.

Mar 15, 2003
Jerry Seinfeld went to my college.. Hmmm..Jon Favreau from a few movies (daredevil, swingers, etc) went to my h.s. and college.... Hmm.. Adrian Brody (oscar winner for the pianist) went to my college... Paul Simon went to my college...jon cryer went to my h.s. ...hmm..I THINK John Leguizamo went to my h.s. ... not sure though

EvilYoda

Lifer
Apr 1, 2001
hmmmm, interesting question...I can't say that I know what a lot of graduates have gone onto, but my middle school band director's son, Jon Jansen, was captain for the UMich football team, and was drafted into...the Redskins?

But DCD is close...and they have like a basketball player coming out of there every year (Shane Battier, Chris Webber). Not to mention the geniuses. Damn that school.

OITLadyOwl

Jul 20, 2002
Pat Chaffey (Played in NFL for Chicago Bears, Atlanta Falcons, NY Jets) came from my HS.

Dan O'Brien (1996 Olympic Decathlon Gold Medalist) went to college at Oregon Insitute of Technology.

Don't know of anyone else.