most addictive PC titles

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
WoW or EQ

EDIT: And BTW, that beastly computer of yours is just begging for you to swap in a Conroe or Allendale. Got any pics of it?

RelaxTheMind

Platinum Member
Oct 15, 2002
Ive seen some people get into some of the wierdest non-popular $9.99 shelf wal mart games. odd... I think i did once unless Aliens vs Predator (the original one) was actually more popular than i think.

Baked

Lifer
Dec 28, 2004
WoW takes your life and everything you have w/o a blink of the eye. It's EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVIL! I wonder how WoW runs w/ my new system...

Fullmetal Chocobo

Moderator<br>Distributed Computing
May 13, 2003
Diablo, Diablo 2... Sacred is good for burning the hours away if ATOT is slow.

nsafreak

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2001
Most addictive for me has been EVE Online. I've played a lot of MMOs including EQ, WoW, City of Heroes, Anarchy Online, Dark Age of Camelot, FFXI, and a couple others and its the first that's really caught my long term interest to the point where I have 2 subscriptions to it currently. Currently going on a bit over a year of playing this particular MMO.

Dec 10, 2005
Originally posted by: OhioState
diablo 2

im clean for 3 years now

sigh......

Diablo 2 was good as an online game, but the last time I popped it in (about a year ago, after at least a year of not playing), the game was more focused on just rushing and whatever-runs. No one was really focusing on playing the game anymore :(. I wish they would come out with a Diablo 3 though, that would be awesome.