Morning Thoughts

randym431

Golden Member
Jun 4, 2003
Gays can marry, legally! Tom Cruise is about to.

Congress wants a war exit strategy. The best one would have been to elect Kerry.

Call your loved ones out in CA. Four quakes. Gods up to something. (Pissed at Arnold?)

And yours?

Willoughbyva

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2001
Well I had heard that P&N was a bad place to go to, but I think I will hang around and try to be a part of it for a little while.

BBond

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2004
Originally posted by: Willoughbyva
Well I had heard that P&N was a bad place to go to, but I think I will hang around and try to be a part of it for a little while.

Better be careful, Willoughbyva. Bush was told Iraq was a bad place to go, and just look at the mess he's gotten into ignoring that warning.

Willoughbyva

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2001
Hahaha that is so true. I think I might have a little better sense of this than he did about Iraq. Besides if I leave it doesn't hurt anything.

Genx87

Lifer
Apr 8, 2002
Originally posted by: BBond

Better be careful, Willoughbyva. Bush was told Iraq was a bad place to go, and just look at the mess he's gotten into ignoring that warning.

So was somalia and yugoslavia.

That didnt stop us did it?

irwincur

Golden Member
Jul 8, 2002
This thread is a giant, steaming, pile of sh*t - with random liberal short sighted thinking thrown in.

Oh, and of course, whining and crying about Bush...

EatSpam

Diamond Member
May 1, 2005
Originally posted by: irwincur
This thread is a giant, steaming, pile of sh*t - with random liberal short sighted thinking thrown in.

Oh, and of course, whining and crying about Bush...

Don't you have church to attend? :roll:

piasabird

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I am a conservative mostly and I thought it was not too bright of an idea to start another war with Iraq. Anyone with half a brain could have told bush the terrorists would have come out of the wood work.

conehead433

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 2002
Glad I don't live in California. At some point you know there will be a massive earthquake. No telling how much destruction will ensue. Wish I could afford a submarine. Do a little treasure hunting afterwards.

irwincur

Golden Member
Jul 8, 2002
Don't you have church to attend?

I don't attend church - a$$hat.

Don't you have stereotypes and predjudices to polish?

Anyone with half a brain could have told bush the terrorists would have come out of the wood work.

Gee, do you think that may have been the goal?

I would rather have them fighting our ARMED soldiers a world away than detonating Starter jacket bombs in the malls here... Start thinking a few steps ahead. I know, it can be hard, but once you figure it out you might actually see that the Pentagon is not as dumb as the brilliant leftist minds here claim it is.

I would take 20,000 trained tacticians over some smarmy leftist US hating bastard any day when it comes to logical thought.

irwincur

Golden Member
Jul 8, 2002
SteepleROT... Comparing everything to Hitler or Nazi Germany does nothing but highlight your ignorance of history, war, and the world. Furthermore, it is insensitive to those that actually lived through those truely horrible years.

However, I suspect that in your life of hardship you can somehow defend your continued fascination with Nazi's. I mean, life in America (even at the bottom) can be so easily compared to life in the Concentration Camps.

Keep ignorant, it will protect your brain from the reality of the world. Wouldn't want to see your ego get bruised a bit. Who knows, you might lose it and go on a pro-terrorist rampage at Disneyland.

ExpertNovice

Mar 4, 2005
Originally posted by: conehead433
Glad I don't live in California. At some point you know there will be a massive earthquake. No telling how much destruction will ensue. Wish I could afford a submarine. Do a little treasure hunting afterwards.

I often question the intelligence of people who will build on the side of a hill knowing that mudslides, fires, and earthquakes can destroy the home.

It makes sense, however, if you believe that personal responsibility is passe and you feel good about the view.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
I watched the news this morning... I only had one thought:

"why the fvck are they still talking about this stupid aruba story?"

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com

Welcome to P&N

It's not so bad, it's basically those that care about the U.S. and those that don't.

The one's that say P&N is a bad place is also the ones that don't care about the U.S.

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
Welcome to P&N

It's not so bad

Yeah, of course P&N isn't a bad place, but you're a P&N junkie and have been for a long time. Of course to you this will always be a great place no matter what. The fact is that P&N has turned into a flaming pile of crap over the past few months and many people realize that. Also, don't give us the BS that people here give a sh*t about US. They simply come here to advance (or at least in their own mind) their cause, whatever that may be. Its petty politics, nothing more.

But keep in mind that this forum is mostly one sided and leaves out a lot of true information in order to advance that particular side's agenda.

HombrePequeno

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2001

Learn to ignore the radicals with one-line replies to decent arguments and you will be fine. If you don't ignore them, chances are you are going to get your panties in a bunch and start going insane arguing with them because they won't listen to any reason.

You can spot many of them in this thread right here.