More Than 250,000 British Toddlers Labeled Racists

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Scotteq

Diamond Member
Apr 10, 2008
Incredible. It really shows how pervasive the far-right culture is within Europe.

BNP: recruiting from age 3.

Interesting perspective - Considering the "Right" are generally accuse of being racists.

Spin much? :rolleyes:

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I need more info. Foxnews is reporting the story, but the link to the complete article isn't much more than a blurb. It also says these were reported incidents, not necessarily the kids were branded as racists. It also doesn't say what kind of incidents were being reported and it is voluntary. I don't live in the UK, but here we have stressed early education for kids as young as 3-4. So I don't support a law like this, but it may help expose some of the parents who are teaching their kids to be racists. If welfare can begat welfare, racist can begat racist. I mean do we really need to let kids be raised by parents, who I don't know, name their kids Adolf Hitler?

In the list of things Fox News likes to hype I'm sure this is "Breaking News"

Yesterdays "Breaking News" was the Obama motorcade was spotted driving within two blocks of a mosque

actuarial

Platinum Member
Jan 22, 2009
I have a hard time believing any article that states blatant misinformation in the title.

So 280K kids have been labelled as racist. Toddler is up to age 3. Is the article trying to say that 250K+ of the people being labelled as racist were age 3? Otherwise, the title is a (intentional?) misstatement of fact.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
I have a hard time believing any article that states blatant misinformation in the title.

So 280K kids have been labelled as racist. Toddler is up to age 3. Is the article trying to say that 250K+ of the people being labelled as racist were age 3? Otherwise, the title is a (intentional?) misstatement of fact.
I came in here to post this. You'd think 'foxnews.com' would have given it away instantly though.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
In the list of things Fox News likes to hype I'm sure this is "Breaking News"

Yesterdays "Breaking News" was the Obama motorcade was spotted driving within two blocks of a mosque
No shit. I just spent a month with my elderly Folks and all they watch is Faux Noise. I swear it's one hysterical segment after another on that alleged News Network.

tinker2141

Previously Banned Chickenshit Jackass
Sep 10, 2010
No shit. I just spent a month with my elderly Folks and all they watch is Faux Noise. I swear it's one hysterical segment after another on that alleged News Network.
Because the others are so much better:whiste: It is all infotainment.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Because the others are so much better:whiste: It is all infotainment.
Probably not but then they don't have the audience that Faux Noise has. I think the worse thing that ever happened to the political climate of this country was the advent of Cable News Networks.