More racist Republicans

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Feb 10, 2000
That's quite presumptuous on your part. I dismiss people that deserve to be dismissed, such as most of this forum who seem to exist solely to beat the other side into submission and mock them at every opportunity. Here in the real world, people are just trying to live their lives as they see fit and politics is just a necessary evil to pursue that goal. I have friends of various political persusasions as well. They all have their problems in life, they simply believe in different paths to their goals.

This all sounds terribly evolved, if you ignore your OP, the very post I was quoting ("This is why I can't take Democrats seriously. You're a joke, and comments like these only serve to undermine any good you might do."), and most of your other posts on this forum.

I have friends who claim, like you, to be "Libertarian." Like you, they spend nearly all of their politically-motivated energy attacking Democrats, and only offer up token resistance to Republican ideals when it is necessary to maintain their "Libertarian" street cred. The only Libertarians I think actually walk the walk are the Paulbots, but they have their own set of problems . . . In any case I think the idea of being a "solid" member of an ineffectual third party usually just represents a meaningless hedge. I expect 90%+ of the Americans who label themselves "Libertarians" voted for Mitt Romney rather than Gary Johnson.

FerrelGeek

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2009
The one thing you can say about the Democratic Party we will never get a wink and a nod as if they condone this bahavior "we don't tell people what to think"

BTW - Have we confirmed there are real union members? Remember Wisconsin Republican Gov Scott Walker drew up plans to plant troublemakers in protest crowds.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/plum-line/2011/02/wisconsin_police_chief_trouble.html

They had to be plants. Dems never do anything wrong. They are intellectually and morally superior to all others. Reps are evil. They went so far as to have one of their own masquerade as a union thug and bite off the ear of another one of their own at a tea party rally. No dem would ever do such an evil thing.

And it's a known fact that their were rep plants in the OWS movement too. The ones that forced store owners to feed them and defecated on police cars. Evil pig reps!

/sarcasm

The modern dem party / liberals bear very little resemblance to the party of FDR and JFK. They have become everything they claim to hate.

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
This all sounds terribly evolved, if you ignore your OP, the very post I was quoting ("This is why I can't take Democrats seriously. You're a joke, and comments like these only serve to undermine any good you might do."), and most of your other posts on this forum.

I have friends who claim, like you, to be "Libertarian." Like you, they spend nearly all of their politically-motivated energy attacking Democrats, and only offer up token resistance to Republican ideals when it is necessary to maintain their "Libertarian" street cred. The only Libertarians I think actually walk the walk are the Paulbots, but they have their own set of problems . . . In any case I think the idea of being a "solid" member of an ineffectual third party usually just represents a meaningless hedge. I expect 90%+ of the Americans who label themselves "Libertarians" voted for Mitt Romney rather than Gary Johnson.

I gave up voting at all in this most recent election, the system is broken and voting is a pointless exercise. Prior to that I wrote in Ron Paul twice and before that I voted for Harry Browne.

As for lambasting Democrats, I feel they deserve it. It's pretty clear after listening to Republicans for a few minutes that they're like the drunk uncle at a family gathering. He annoying and loud, but you can't reason with him so it's best to nod your head and agree. Eventually he'll pass out, and he won't remember anything the next day anyway.

Democrats on the other hand sincerely believe that their shit doesn't stink. They seem to think that merely not being Republicans is reason enough for people to bow down and worship them. Sorry, but being a slightly less smelly pile of shit is no reason to celebrate. And so I prefer to go after Democrats. Republicans aren't even worth the effort.

FerrelGeek

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2009
That's a pretty good analogy. At least drunk uncles can be fun to be around at times and on occasion, they slip you a $20. But yes, they eventually pass out in the corner and you can go on with your life.

Dems are like a colicy baby. Always crying, always fussy, always in a bad mood, inconsolable. The ones that do grow up a bit turn into whiny, know-it-all brats who believe everything that their sociology professors shoved down their throats. Which basically translates into your opinion of them.

I gave up voting at all in this most recent election, the system is broken and voting is a pointless exercise. Prior to that I wrote in Ron Paul twice and before that I voted for Harry Browne.

As for lambasting Democrats, I feel they deserve it. It's pretty clear after listening to Republicans for a few minutes that they're like the drunk uncle at a family gathering. He annoying and loud, but you can't reason with him so it's best to nod your head and agree. Eventually he'll pass out, and he won't remember anything the next day anyway.

Democrats on the other hand sincerely believe that their shit doesn't stink. They seem to think that merely not being Republicans is reason enough for people to bow down and worship them. Sorry, but being a slightly less smelly pile of shit is no reason to celebrate. And so I prefer to go after Democrats. Republicans aren't even worth the effort.

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Show me a Republican who isn't racist and I'll show you a unicorn.

Democrats would do well do expel people like this from their party. But I guess having a big tent means including a lot of nutjobs and generally awful people like RabidMongoose.

Aug 14, 2001
Democrats would do well do expel people like this from their party. But I guess having a big tent means including a lot of nutjobs and generally awful people like RabidMongoose.

The Republicans operate on racial-gender identity politics, it makes everyone there a racist, whether they know it or not. It's very troubling.

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
The Republicans operate on racial-gender identity politics, it makes everyone there a racist, whether they know it or not. It's very troubling.

What's troubling is that there's a major political party with people who think like you. You're no better than a Republican.

Aug 14, 2001
What's troubling is that there's a major political party with people who think like you. You're no better than a Republican.

Republicans are the worst. They are a party that was regrouped in recent times with a racist basis. I question people who join a political party that continues its own racist agenda.

What's troubling is that there are people out there that don't know history. You're just like a Republican!

Londo_Jowo

Lifer
Jan 31, 2010
londojowo.hypermart.net
Republicans are the worst. They are a party that was regrouped in recent times with a racist basis. I question people who join a political party that continues its own racist agenda.

What's troubling is that there are people out there that don't know history. You're just like a Republican!

LMAO @ the fool that thinks his ranting on an internet forum is taken seriously by the masses.

Okay I'll give you 25 people that agree with you and call it a day.

Aug 14, 2001
Rant on!!! Rant on!!!!!

Are you married to someone of the same race as yourself?

I don't rant, I speak the truth. However, those of the more conservative American persuasion may see it as ranting since they live in an alternate reality as we saw in this past election.

Londo_Jowo

Lifer
Jan 31, 2010
londojowo.hypermart.net
I don't rant, I speak the truth. However, those of the more conservative American persuasion may see it as ranting since they live in an alternate reality as we saw in this past election.

I see you didn't answer my question on whether you married within your race or not. I didn't marry within my race so you calling me a racist is just more BS being spewed by yourself.

Aug 14, 2001
I see you didn't answer my question on whether you married within your race or not. I didn't marry within my race so you calling me a racist is just more BS being spewed by yourself.

You can be racist still. I think that the more important question is: Are you a Republican? If so, then you are probably a racist. I acknowledge that there are a few exceptions within the GOP, but they are rare.

Also, your post is very indicative of GOP-behavior. It is very suspect. The fact that you are married to one person doesn't make you immune from all racist behavior, especially to other people of other racial groups. It seems that you have followed into GOP racial-gender identity politics. "Minorities" aren't a monolithic group of people.

Please reconsider your racial-gender identity politics.

Last edited:

Londo_Jowo

Lifer
Jan 31, 2010
londojowo.hypermart.net
You can be racist still. I think that the more important question is: Are you a Republican? If so, then you are probably a racist. I acknowledge that there are a few exceptions within the GOP, but they are rare.

Also, your post is very indicative of GOP-behavior. It is very suspect. The fact that you are married to one person doesn't make you immune from all racist behavior, especially to other people of other racial groups. It seems that you have followed into GOP racial-gender identity politics. "Minorities" aren't a monolithic group of people.

Please reconsider your racial-gender identity politics.

You sir have no clue who I am. Thought I am a moderate conservative I don't harbor any ill will against anyone or people of races other than my own. You on the other hand exhibit hate and ill will towards those who do not share your ideas or political stances. In other words you are what you hate. Hopefully one day you will grow up and quit worrying about others and clean up your own yard/house first.