More racist Republicans

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
First of all, I'm not a Republican. Republicans are moral busybodies and religious zealots. I'm worse than a Republican, I'm a libertarian.

Second, Nemesis isn't on anybody's side but his own. His ramblings don't reflect on anbody but the insane.

What he says is true the truest words spoken in this topic . The only thing that is debatable able is who is sane and who is not . I think we will have that answer soon enough. But when that happens most you guys will be done posting . Noing there are far more important things to do . Yes you will be alive for the first time in your lives really alive and scared shitless

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Whereas trolling like you did in the OP is a sure route to stimulating and useful discussion?

The irony is that the topic at hand could be worthy of discussion, but you've chosen to couch it in the troll-iest possible terms, and thus ensured that isn't possible.

I know many Republicans, and many Democrats and count members of both parties among my closest friends and most trusted peers. I take those who deserve it seriously, and my feelings on that have nothing to do with their partisan affiliation.

I'm more than willing to have serious conversations about politics with people who understand the issues and have the ability to view them from sides other than their own.

This forum has very few such people anymore. The partisan thugs (I'll let you create your own list) chased out many of the more thoughtful, intelligent posters years ago. Now this forum exists for mud-slinging and trolling. Care to count the number of threads started by techs, Ausm, McOwen or any of the other mentally stunted posters who start thread after thread after thread purely for baiting and trolling? Hey, I'm not above getting down in the mud and trolling every now and then, just to get a rise out of people. If you want thoughtful, friendly political debate try... well good luck finding it. It doesn't seem to exist anymore.

I am mystified by people like you, who are so anxious to simply dismiss people simply for having different political views.

That's quite presumptuous on your part. I dismiss people that deserve to be dismissed, such as most of this forum who seem to exist solely to beat the other side into submission and mock them at every opportunity. Here in the real world, people are just trying to live their lives as they see fit and politics is just a necessary evil to pursue that goal. I have friends of various political persusasions as well. They all have their problems in life, they simply believe in different paths to their goals.

It is even stranger that you have chosen to live in such a solidly Democratic city.

So you agree with the Love It Or Leave It mindset? Prefer ideological homogeniety do you? That seems awfully closed minded of you. I'd leave this snowy wasteland due to weather long before I'd leave due to political reasons. I guess I'm just not as caught up in team politics as you are, and don't choose my home based on its redness or blueness. They're both equally distateful to me, but you dont' seem concerned with what I actually think, only in labeling me and doing the exact thing to me which you claim I have done to others. As Moonie might say, look in the mirror Vito.

Last edited:

emperus

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2012
I don't see a clear winner there. Both parties have been riddled with racists enough to make most white people sick. It doesn't bother you that the self proclaimed defender of minorities party not only allowed a KKK member to be in their ranks but elected him to lead them in the Senate for well over a decade till 1989. Then elected him President pro tempore of the United States Senate (3rd in line for Presidency) for another Decade?

Matt, do you think I am stupid? This line or rationalizing is condescending at it's best. I do not need you to tell me what parties policies are better for me or what I should be bothered by as a Black Person.

Sep 7, 2009
Matt, do you think I am stupid? This line or rationalizing is condescending at it's best. I do not need you to tell me what parties policies are better for me or what I should be bothered by as a Black Person.

Rofl :thumbsup::thumbsup:

:D

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007

Sorry, I won't ask your opinion anymore.

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
First of all, I'm not a Republican. Republicans are moral busybodies and religious zealots. I'm worse than a Republican, I'm a libertarian.

Second, Nemesis isn't on anybody's side but his own. His ramblings don't reflect on anbody but the insane.

Fine, the right doesn't have to claim Nemesis, but then the left doesn't have to claim Dave!

Aug 14, 2001
The GOP is basically almost entirely white. It runs on race-gender identity politics of white men. This alienates other voters and makes attracts sick people to the GOP brand. One of its supporters who posts here basically told us to pretend that black people don't even exist! That's how fucked up these GOP people are.

Jun 26, 2007
Except politicians have proven over and over again there isn't a lot of thought behind their actions.

Oh i disagree, their actions are thought through.

Do you think there are politicians who stay in power without licking the balls of the most dominant companies of the US?

How about no?

By the people stopped when you decided that corporatism was a fine practice, somewhere in the 80's.

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
Dumb fuck OP... Pst... there are 10000s of Republicans in Michigan that belong to the unions. You got some sort of proof all involved ar democrats... right?

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Fine, the right doesn't have to claim Nemesis, but then the left doesn't have to claim Dave!

What on earth ever made you believe I was a conservative. With what I post thats not possiable. I am a stupid guy . So no way in hell do I believe this planet can support 7 billion people for any real length of time .
I really stupid guy because I don't believe the Angels of god came down from heaven and had incourse with our women . No I believe it was Aliens !

Do I believe the Bible is true . Yes If you know how to read it. Both sides seem to have gotten about equal time . By the way the work being done in israel is not being done for the God of David . But it is the work of Solomons god.

Do I believe The World Ends . For billions of people yes I do.

Do I believe Aliens will aid us . Ya if you consider angles are aliens . If the Aliens they left behind The watchers remained, I not so sure I would go for the bait.

Do I believe in the Rule of Law . NO way in Hell. I have free choice. There exist 10 laws they seem to cover everthing required.

Do I believe IN this Gooberment . NO . Since JFK this been scary gooberment

Do I believe In WE the People . Its tippy.

DO I Believe In RELIGION . NO FUCKING WAY!

Do I believe in a universal consciousness that by design did create. YES. Do I believe that consciousness ever SPOKE with MAN Aloud. NO.

SO you see I am not a conservative . and I believe the god of the bible is coming back and its going to be a bloodbath. THAN The Living Word Appears. Even though our creater may have created us . The true creater will stop them. What was done to us was not of our free will . I pretty sure we will get a new world the ones on the surface that don't act like apes in the time of sorrows any way . Those who become a mob. will perish along with those who went below ground to hide. Stand and Face your fear.Its beginning in earnest now . A big one just missed us the other night . hell they did not see it till 48 yours befor it could have impacted. Were getting really close to the center now going to be alot of incoming.

I don't know maybe we all going to get a glimpse of God come the 21/22 depending were it occurrs first in the world. I do know its the beginning of a new cycle and that cycle is always a GOLDEN AGE. This Earth isn't our place its not possiable for us to be so out of touch with our environment. We have 2 fused chromos in our DNA . That can't happen in nature, So there you have its clear were Highbreeds , Breed to be slaves. Than Freed (ADAM) When most the Gold was removed . The Beginning of our time as free men . Didn't take long to enslave our own kind or murder steal lie cheat immoral. Because were both animal and god.

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Wont somebody please think of the hot dogs? I had some for dinner tonight. Delicious, hot dogs.

Hope he gets back on his feet soon. :thumbsup:

Jan 25, 2011
What on earth ever made you believe I was a conservative. With what I post thats not possiable. I am a stupid guy . So no way in hell do I believe this planet can support 7 billion people for any real length of time .
I really stupid guy because I don't believe the Angels of god came down from heaven and had incourse with our women . No I believe it was Aliens !

Do I believe the Bible is true . Yes If you know how to read it. Both sides seem to have gotten about equal time . By the way the work being done in israel is not being done for the God of David . But it is the work of Solomons god.

Do I believe Aliens will aid us . Ya if you consider angles are aliens . If the Aliens they left behind The watchers remained, I not so sure I would go for the bait.

Do I believe in the Rule of Law . NO way in Hell. I have free choice. There exist 10 laws they seem to cover everthing required.

Do I believe in a universal consciousness that by design did create. YES. Do I believe that consciousness ever SPOKE with MAN Aloud. NO.

SO you see I am not a conservative . and I believe the god of the bible is coming back and its going to be a bloodbath. THAN The Living Word Appears. Even though our creater may have created us . The true creater will stop them. What was done to us was not of our free will . I pretty sure we will get a new world the ones on the surface that don't act like apes in the time of sorrows any way . Those who become a mob. will perish along with those who went below ground to hide. Stand and Face your fear.Its beginning in earnest now . A big one just missed us the other night . hell they did not see it till 48 yours befor it could have impacted. Were getting really close to the center now going to be alot of incoming.

I don't know maybe we all going to get a glimpse of God come the 21/22 depending were it occurrs first in the world. I do know its the beginning of a new cycle and that cycle is always a GOLDEN AGE. This Earth isn't our place its not possiable for us to be so out of touch with our environment. We have 2 fused chromos in our DNA . That can't happen in nature, So there you have its clear were Highbreeds , Breed to be slaves. Than Freed (ADAM) When most the Gold was removed . The Beginning of our time as free men . Didn't take long to enslave our own kind or murder steal lie cheat immoral. Because were both animal and god.

This is what I see every time I read one of your posts.

Super+Retard+_a78097_15468.jpg

Jun 26, 2007

Wait.. what? 2 fused cromos? Dafuq is a chromos? Did you mean chromosomes? then no.

And no, evolution doesn't work that way, you'e not more evolved than a cockroach or a pig or a dog or a... what have you, in fact, you're just you and that means jack sheit on the question of who you deem yourself to be.

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
There's nothing wrong in calling out racism when ever it rears its ugly head.

Sometimes you've got to call a spade a spade....

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
Jesus you're a stupid hick piece of shit. How do you tie your shoes in the morning?

You are a 1 trick pony. In your last 25 posts you called someone a hick 8 times. Oddly enough the 25 posts before that contain 8 more times you called someone a hick. You need a thesaurus or a dictionary perhaps?