More racist Republicans

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
You are right. Being a scumbag is not limited by party affiliation. Unfortunately a vast proportion of racist scumbags call themselves Republicans.

I don't see a clear winner there. Both parties have been riddled with racists enough to make most white people sick. It doesn't bother you that the self proclaimed defender of minorities party not only allowed a KKK member to be in their ranks but elected him to lead them in the Senate for well over a decade till 1989. Then elected him President pro tempore of the United States Senate (3rd in line for Presidency) for another Decade?

NesuD

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Some white people are racist. A lot of Republicans are racist. So, yes there are some white democrats who are racist.

I am black. Which party do you believe I should belong to? A party who has an outward display of racism who has a lot of racist members or a party who has an outward display of inclusion who has some racist members. Tough choice huh?

But I am glad that you now agree that racism does still exist.

There are a lot of racist democrats my friend don't fool yourself. They talk a good story but once you drill down past the figure heads in the democratic party racists in the rank and file are just as common as they are in the republican party.

FerrelGeek

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2009
Clearly, racism by Democrats makes Republican racism OK or not-so-bad. This thread's mission is accomplished.

:rolleyes:

Not at all. It's just that dems refuse to acknowledge that when the point their self-righteous fingers at reps, each one of them has three fingers pointing back at them. Racism is evil, irrespective of party.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Not at all. It's just that dems refuse to acknowledge that when the point their self-righteous fingers at reps, each one of them has three fingers pointing back at them. Racism is evil, irrespective of party.

You are, of course, projecting. The scientific proof that conservatives are the masters of self-righteousness is in and well documented. The great joke about conservatives is their delusional faculty to create false equivalencies. The conservative brain defect can be summed up as a capacity to live comfortably and untroubled in a total alternate reality. Your opinions are jokes and conservatives are jokes for not seeing the delusional reality they live in. You are looking at the world through colored lenses and you can't let go of the need. You seek the truth by digging a hole deeper and deeper.

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
Question: Are there racists in the Democratic party?
Answer: Yes, there is no such thing as a perfect group of people, there will be bad seeds in any group.

Question: Are there members of the Republican party that are NOT racist, homophobic, or sexist, or some combination of?
Answer: No evidence exists of any members of the Republican party that are not at least racist, sexist, or homophobic.

It should also be noted that these are members of a union, not members of a Democratic national convention or something. Unions have members that cross party lines, racial divides, and gender.

FerrelGeek

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2009
I don't see a clear winner there. Both parties have been riddled with racists enough to make most white people sick. It doesn't bother you that the self proclaimed defender of minorities party not only allowed a KKK member to be in their ranks but elected him to lead them in the Senate for well over a decade till 1989. Then elected him President pro tempore of the United States Senate (3rd in line for Presidency) for another Decade?

This.

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Question: Are there members of the Republican party that are NOT racist, homophobic, or sexist, or some combination of?
Answer: No evidence exists of any members of the Republican party that are not at least racist, sexist, or homophobic.

This is why I can't take Democrats seriously. You're a joke, and comments like these only serve to undermine any good you might do.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
You are right. Being a scumbag is not limited by party affiliation. Unfortunately a vast proportion of racist scumbags call themselves Republicans.

Really ! How can that be . Most blacks voted Dem the last 2 years and Blacks are more racist Than most Whites. The diffferance one can exist with out the other . As a 1st world economy . The other can't. With obama in the white house we maybe 3rd world economy by the time he is out in 2016. If you disagree please point out a 1st world economy country thats is made up of a BLACK population . Take your time months if you need.

etrigan420

Golden Member
Oct 30, 2007
Really ! How can that be . Most blacks voted Dem the last 2 years and Blacks are more racist Than most Whites. The diffferance one can exist with out the other . As a 1st world economy . The other can't. With obama in the white house we maybe 3rd world economy by the time he is out in 2016. If you disagree please point out a 1st world economy country thats is made up of a BLACK population . Take your time months if you need.

And THIS Bober, is why we can't take your side seriously...

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Question: Are there racists in the Democratic party?
Answer: Yes, there is no such thing as a perfect group of people, there will be bad seeds in any group.

It should also be noted that these are members of a union, not members of a Democratic national convention or something. Unions have members that cross party lines, racial divides, and gender.

Hopefully some teachers took part in the beat down and were captured on video. I wouldn't buy a car made in Mich. I bought 6 and thats it NO MORE . Made in America Jap. cars are for me . Screw dearborn

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007

Wow that was racist.

Feb 10, 2000
This is why I can't take Democrats seriously. You're a joke, and comments like these only serve to undermine any good you might do.

Whereas trolling like you did in the OP is a sure route to stimulating and useful discussion?

The irony is that the topic at hand could be worthy of discussion, but you've chosen to couch it in the troll-iest possible terms, and thus ensured that isn't possible.

I know many Republicans, and many Democrats and count members of both parties among my closest friends and most trusted peers. I take those who deserve it seriously, and my feelings on that have nothing to do with their partisan affiliation. I am mystified by people like you, who are so anxious to simply dismiss people simply for having different political views. It is even stranger that you have chosen to live in such a solidly Democratic city.

Last edited:

blakhama

Aug 28, 2008
Some white people are racist. A lot of Republicans are racist. So, yes there are some white democrats who are racist.

I am black. Which party do you believe I should belong to? A party who has an outward display of racism who has a lot of racist members or a party who has an outward display of inclusion who has some racist members. Tough choice huh?

But I am glad that you now agree that racism does still exist.

As far as i see it, the white Democrat elite have been telling Blacks and other minorities what to do for generations with awful results. Quoting Sir Charles Barkley "Poor People have been voting for Democrats for the last 50 years,and they are still poor."

Here are some facts (all based on US households per capita):
#1 most gov't subsidized group: Native Americans (the poorest households)
#2 most gov't subsidized group: African Americans (the 2nd poorest households)
-how about this-
The least subsidized group: Asians (the WEALTHIEST households)

You don't find it extremely offensive when a white person with "white guilt" is feeling sorry for you or speaking on your behalf? C'MON man. We are all human beings, not sheep. There is nothing that irritates me MORE! What about when Obama talks to a black only audience, he changes his tone, and tries to talk "black" (could that be his white upbringing playing into stereotypes).

I recommend you take a look at Walter E Williams and Thomas Sowell for some insight with real analysis and figures relating to race, freedom and economics.

Sorry if you disagree or are offended that I disagree with you (one of BEST thing about America is we can engage in debate). But I especially love the fact that I can make my own decisions (at least for now)!

One more thing in regards to inclusion... What about the voters that voted in white Democratic candidates over black Republican candidates? ie. Allen West and Mia Love. Are those dems in the respective regions "not inclusive" of minorities? Do you have a problem with blacks or other minorities that are Republican?

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2012
*Grabs Popcorn*

Nothing is more proof of racist than this thread right here.

Why you ask? The subject is racism.....
And the only race mentioned is white people :cool:

It's as if you are limited to only what society deems acceptable racist debate. If that alone isn't proof of the American close-mindedness I don't know what is.

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

First of all, I'm not a Republican. Republicans are moral busybodies and religious zealots. I'm worse than a Republican, I'm a libertarian.

Second, Nemesis isn't on anybody's side but his own. His ramblings don't reflect on anbody but the insane.

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012
Whereas trolling like you did in the OP is a sure route to stimulating and useful discussion?

The irony is that the topic at hand could be worthy of discussion, but you've chosen to couch it in the troll-iest possible terms, and thus ensured that isn't possible.

I know many Republicans, and many Democrats and count members of both parties among my closest friends and most trusted peers. I take those who deserve it seriously, and my feelings on that have nothing to do with their partisan affiliation. I am mystified by people like you, who are so anxious to simply dismiss people simply for having different political views. It is even stranger that you have chosen to live in such a solidly Democratic city.

At least he is not wishing death on them like liberals do.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006

How is that . You saying Blacks aren't racist . BS . They hate whitey for keeping them down . Dam fools. Truth is Reality. Look at Africa than look at europe . Why such a differance? Racism has no color . Racism is nothing more than hate with color attached. Go back in time . The books rarely mention skin color . They were color blind. They mentioned the country of orgine 95% of the time . Slavery been around for along time . Seems from the beginning . But Slavery had nothing to do with skin tone . All races except 2 have been enslaved. One race I won't name. They are said to be extinct. Not true.
The other was the N. American indian as a whole. There were a few Indian nations that took captives. I have a great respect for the N american indians for how the did what God asked and were good stewards of the land and its creatures. I have The same respect for native Africans that lived in the bush . Both were honorable peoples . Us whites are the great destroyers of mother earth we are a curse upon the world .