More pictures from Europe

GoingUp

Lifer
Jul 31, 2002
For those of you who liked my spring break photos.... these are some of my best photos from Europe that I took while I was working there in the summer of 2002.

Enjoy

GoingUp

Lifer
Jul 31, 2002
Originally posted by: Snatchface
What, no phallus pics?

sorry to disappoint you snatchface ;)

No, these are my best photos from Europe when I was over there working... the phallus ones were from spring break and therefore could be funny and rediculous :p

NickE

Mar 18, 2000
Spelling's a bit flaky on many of the place names, and that's not London Bridge, it's Tower Bridge. London Bridge is much less interesting - although the story of how the old one was sold and moved to Arizona is quite interesting: Text
The money made from the sale was (and still is) used to fund the upkeep of the remaining City of London bridges (there's four of them I think).

GoingUp

Lifer
Jul 31, 2002
Originally posted by: NickE
Spelling's a bit flaky on many of the place names, and that's not London Bridge, it's Tower Bridge. London Bridge is much less interesting - although the story of how the old one was sold and moved to Arizona is quite interesting: Text
The money made from the sale was (and still is) used to fund the upkeep of the remaining City of London bridges (there's four of them I think).

care to tell me where the spelling is flaky?

NickE

Mar 18, 2000
Originally posted by: Gobadgrs
care to tell me where the spelling is flaky?

Espania = España (ñ=Alt-0241)
Straussbourg = Strasbourg

Aside from that, nice pics!

Ogg

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2003
Originally posted by: NickE
--------------
Espania = España (ñ=Alt-0241)
Straussbourg = Strasbourg

rolleye.gif

rolleye.gif

rolleye.gif