More liberal Intolerance on Display, actress called Slut, bitch, and slave

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

davmat787

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2010
Let me know when you find a significant amount of Republicans that have come to the realization that the tax cuts for the rich have not lead to job creation. When you do, I will start to believe that Republicans as a whole are not borderline retarded.

I have zero interest, want, or need to defend Republicans. What made you ask me?

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
I have zero interest, want, or need to defend Republicans. What made you ask me?
If you don't think Republicans qualify as conservatives, switch "Republicans" to "conservatives" in my original statement.

davmat787

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2010
If you don't think Republicans qualify as conservatives, switch "Republicans" to "conservatives" in my original statement.

Why are liberals so big on evolution yet can't stand natural selection to take its course among humans (welfare, equal opportunity, and associated BS), thus preventing evolution itself? :colbert:

Ever think about that? Put that in your pipe and smoke it! :biggrin:

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
Yeah, I judge the political views of liberals and conservatives by the most outrageous posts on a site with a ~250-ish character limit...

No wait... doing that would be completely stupid and idiotic... :rolleyes:

WARNING: very offensive twitter posts below.... well maybe not to the OP

[ 5 twit tweets deleted ]
Looks like you should start five more threads to properly express the outrage they deserve. Oh wait, you have a clue. No threads are necessary.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
YA yes the liberials believe they can live outside the laws of nature . Well there wrong... Its showing up bigtime with all the demons their be now. All broken genetic defects.. Repulsives only. ya ever wonder why there is only 4 Gosphels . They didn't want the rest of Christ message known. The powers that be been interbreeding for centuries now . All geneticly deffective and they lead the sheep . It certainly explains the present world

Last edited:

davmat787

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2010
I have never been on twitter, but I am guessing trolling twitter for outrage comments would be about as hard as doing so in youtube? When you have tens of millions of users, I don't see why anyone would be shocked when an idiot is exposed.

But damn if that moral indignation ain't tasty!

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Why are liberals so big on evolution yet can't stand natural selection to take its course among humans (welfare, equal opportunity, and associated BS), thus preventing evolution itself? :colbert:

Ever think about that? Put that in your pipe and smoke it! :biggrin:
I need you to draw me a map because I can't figure out how you got from point A to point B. :(

Excellent joke exposing the conservative way of thinking though. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
YA yes the liberials believe they can live outside the laws of nature . Well there wrong... Its showing up bigtime with all the demons their be now. All broken genetic defects.. Repulsives only. ya ever wonder why there is only 4 Gosphels . They didn't want the rest of Christ message known. The powers that be been interbreeding for centuries now . All geneticly deffective and they lead the sheep . It certainly explains the present world
Laws were meant to be broken. Maybe you think every time someone breaks a leg we should just put them down and make dog food out of them?

rudder

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000
I have no problem with your post. You can believe anything you like, but why did you post this hysteria to me? I can't see that I said anything even remotely resembling what you are talking about. But thanks anyway.

You choose not to see. Nothing will change that so... have a good day.

bradley

Diamond Member
Jan 9, 2000
Wow, Stacey Dash is 46yo. She looks amazing, better than girls half her age. Too bad the only real hope for the future is a third-party candidate who finally addresses the true underpinnings of our woes.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
So you admit the two are in fact, not interchangeable. Fine.
Only a dense individual would think anything I have written implies that I think the two terms are interchangeable in all situations.

xBiffx

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2011
Only a dense individual would think anything I have written implies that I think the two terms are interchangeable in all situations.

You are right. Only a dense individual has to think about what you said rather than just plainly read it.

But you have qualified that statement after being called out on it.

When it comes to the issue of "tax breaks for the rich will create jobs" you better fucking believe it.

Too bad you have nothing to add to the discussion now that you can't equate conservatives to Republicans.

Last edited:

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
Let me know when you find a significant amount of Republicans that have come to the realization that the tax cuts for the rich have not lead to job creation. When you do, I will start to believe that Republicans as a whole are not borderline retarded.

Since the Reagan tax cuts we have had some of the best economic times in our history. Even despite massive trade deficits.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
You are right. Only a dense individual has to think about what you said rather than just plainly read it.

But you have qualified that statement after being called out on it.

Too bad you have nothing to add to the discussion now that you can't equate conservatives to Republicans.
Everyone got all that? Biff has declared that Republicans are not to be equated with conservatives under any circumstances. I hope everyone will respect his decree from this day forth.

xBiffx

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2011
Everyone got all that? Biff has declared that Republicans are not to be equated with conservatives under any circumstances. I hope everyone will respect his decree from this day forth.

Only a dense individual would think anything I have written implies that I think the two terms are not interchangeable in some situations.

Are we having fun yet?

Last edited:

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Only a dense individual would think anything I have written implies that I think the two terms are not interchangeable in some situations.
So you admit the two are in fact, interchangeable in some situations, including the situation in which I used them. Fine.

Are we having fun yet?
Yes. Too bad you have nothing to add to the discussion now that you can't say I can't equate conservatives to Republicans in this situation.

OrByte

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
wait..according to republicans, we are a post racist society!!!

or...maybe there is just racism on the left?? HHHmmmmmm...