More Hypocrisy out of 'Dean Camp' w/ Secret Energy Meetings

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
Originally posted by: CADkindaGUY
Originally posted by: Gaard
never, ever,ever

black knight

Exactly - I guess busmaster11 is now the black knight :D "You didn't cut off my arm - see - I still have my leg"
rolleye.gif

Now if people would look at the issue addressed in this thread instead of trying to come up with things that don't make a difference whether dean is being a hypocrit or not - maybe we could have a discussion...but nah - that would mean admitting dean isn't who he is being protrayed as and saying he is.:p Whatever though...stay blind - just vote your "disgust" :p Just don't bitch when he waffles on an issue you really believe in.

CkG
LOL. Dean, Clark, Gephart; I really don't care at this point. Now, more than ever, any one of them will always be Not-Bush no matter how they waffle, and that's good enough. They may be horrible; Bush is worse. I didn't think it was possible, but my opinion of the neo-fascists has dropped even further after the sleazy way they passed that piece of Patriot II. There is no honor or integrity in the White House today. Not a bit.

DealMonkey

Lifer
Nov 25, 2001
Of course Dean is being a hypocrite CAD. He was bitching about something he, himself, is guilty of doing.

see how easy that was? ;) For the life of me, I don't understand your refusal to say the same thing in the Rush thread.

BTW, some would find it comical to see a Bush supporter saying stay blind. ;)

No, no, no Gaard -- Rush took personal responsibility for his multi-year pill-popping binge. That's ALL that matters. ;) I agree that Dean may be hypocritical, but Cheney is still worsterer (and therefore the worseterer of two weasles). :p

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: DealMonkey
Of course Dean is being a hypocrite CAD. He was bitching about something he, himself, is guilty of doing.

see how easy that was? ;) For the life of me, I don't understand your refusal to say the same thing in the Rush thread.

BTW, some would find it comical to see a Bush supporter saying stay blind. ;)

No, no, no Gaard -- Rush took personal responsibility for his multi-year pill-popping binge. That's ALL that matters. ;) I agree that Dean may be hypocritical, but Cheney is still worsterer (and therefore the worseterer of two weasles). :p

Psstt - it's "worstester" not "worsterer";)

And sure if you say that "do the right thing" make him(Rush) a hypocrite - fine. I've already stated that he was in the wrong and should accept any punishment that may or may not result from it.:) But like I said - I'm done with the Rush stuff because it makes little difference in any of our lives:)

Gaard - "blindness" isn't monopolized by either side;)

CkG

Gaard

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2002
<< But like I said - I'm done with the Rush stuff because it makes little difference in any of our lives>>

I won't comment on whether I think this is a cop-out or not, I'll just put it in the vault....you know, for when you take part in debates revolving around issues that don't effect us. ;)

alchemize

Lifer
Mar 24, 2000
Of course Rush was a hypocrite. He yammerred on and on about drug users, then turned out to be an abuser himself.

But, as CAD says, he took responsibility for it. There's a difference. WAS a hypocrite. Is not now. At least on that topic. Being a hypocrite is not Herpes, it can go away with resetting your beliefs and values :)