esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Last edited:

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Its ONE school district. Not the whole state.
Theres probably tons of districts that would never regulate boys hair styles.

• Haha
Reactions: ch33zw1z

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Its ONE school district. Not the whole state.
Theres probably tons of districts that would never regulate boys hair styles.
Did you read the article at all? The school claims their policy is consistent with half the school districts in the state.
Also as a parent I would be pissed as hell at how they treat the kids who are in violation of that policy. That shit isn’t acceptable in any school district.

Last edited:
Reactions: BD:)

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Yikes:

School officials in Texas forced a 9-year-old boy to serve an in-school suspension for a month, deprived him of recess and normal lunch breaks, and banished him from campus to an alternative school — all to pressure the fourth-grader into getting a haircut, a new lawsuit says.

Basically terrorizing a 9 year old over hair? Gg tx

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Nice to know Texas is one step closer to becoming North Korea.

Did a three week TDY in South Korea back in the early-70's re-building anti-aircraft pits along a runway at Osan. Went to Seoul to check the place out. Along the way I saw two cops that had this teenager pinned on the hood of a parked car while they forcefully cut his hair to comply with "community standards" of which I found out when I asked this KATUSA (Korean Army Attached to US Army) dude who drove us guys around on base. I'm guessing the kid was emulating his rock-n-roll idols in the west and paid for it in the worst way. No surprise that a dictatorship was running the place at the time.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Conservatives have a thing for what other people do with their bodies.... Except when it comes to a public health crisis which is easily solvable.

Yes, in this case, the individual needs to limit their individualism, cuz freedom to control others is what conservatives are all about.

If this isn't glaringly obvious about conservatives around the globe, then someone hasn't been paying attention.

Reactions: dank69

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Are you saying pcgeek has fleas? People say they come from the goats he fucks.
People are definitely saying he gets fleas from fucking goats, but not me. I'm saying he likes a lot of the same things only fascists like.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Totes cool then, move along
I mean it’s not cool but there are a zillion school districts in this country and some of them are run by crazy people because usually the elections are super low turnout. San Francisco’s school board is nuts too.