More from the Texas Taliban - no boys hair below the collar

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
They will go after girls with shaved heads next.
Unless...

beautiful-does-the-carpet-match-the-drapes-it-does-now-61832064.png

Mar 11, 2004
1965, more like 1955. I figure a mythical 50s is closer to what MAGA is all about than the 60s. Coloreds still were in their place more without all that uppity civil rights nonsense. The only wars we knew were pretty clear cut without nearly as much traitorous reporting, red-blooded Americans against Nazis and Commies.

Solution to coping in wanna-be Jesuslands like Texas? Move the hell out, IMO.

And if your dad rapes you, knocks you up, and keeps you in his backwoods piss bunker cum rape dungeon? Because that's where the right wingers are headed.

Last edited:

kt

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2000
And if your dad rapes you, knocks you up, and keeps you in his backwoods piss bunker cum rape dungeon? Because that's where the right wingers are headed.
Haven't you heard? Rape will be eliminated according to Texas governor Abbott.

• Haha
Reactions: hal2kilo

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Whats the beef with dudes with long hair? Hippes? Homosexuals? What are they afraid of this time?

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Yeah, these days I see plenty of rednecks with long hair. I thought the days of "Easy Rider" (ending) were over, but I guess not.

Reactions: hal2kilo

interchange

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
I don't understand these temporary blocks.

Just strike it down. No need to waste court time on hearings on matters like this.

I didn't quickly find the details. This sounds like temporary injunctive relief to prevent further harm from occurring while the case moves forward. I agree that it seems transparent to render a permanent judgment that this is illegal, there is a process to go through.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Well, we talked to one of the school board members. Not really surprised with the attitude when it comes to the making and enforcing of school "rules".

fv_misery_2_1100x600.jpg
NO MORE COCKY DOODIE LONG HAIR

mect

Platinum Member
Jan 5, 2004
Not sure what that is even suppose to mean in this context or how it even matters. The vaccine should still be a choice. If someone wants to risk death by not taking it then that should be their right. - without losing any freedoms or their job or lively hood etc. If I have the vaccine but you don't, I'm safe, you're not. We both made a choice about our own well being.

But that said I don't want to change the topic.
You don't seem to fully grasp how vaccines work. They offer some level of protection, yes, but they aren't 100% effective. If they were 100% effective and nobody had underlying health conditions preventing them from receiving the vaccine, then what you say would make sense. However, the overall effectiveness of a vaccine increases with the proportion of the population that is vaccinated. So even if I'm vaccinated and you're not, you are still putting my health at risk. Part of being a member of society is dependent on people participating in a social contract to support the health and well being of the community. If you don't want to be part of that social contract, that is fine, but you can't expect the benefits of the contract (jobs in the community, schools in the community, etc) if you are unwilling to abide by the requirements. As conservatives like to say, freedom isn't free.